Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

HYDERABAD-Profitable Floriculture Business

Register

Click Here!

surenchow

If you have land with good water near to any major city or town in 120 Kms distance ..you can make rich profits@100% .....for this coming festival season especially Dushera, Diwali ..we can guide and help you make it happen , please write back with your queries...thanks

estate1

land near mussoorie in uttarakhand

If you have land with good water near to any major city or town in 120 Kms distance ..you can make rich profits@100% .....for this coming festival season especially Dushera, Diwali ..we can guide and help you make it happen , please write back with your queries...thanks
I have land in mussoorie with assured water supply.It is a hill station 35 km from Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand & 80 km from Haridwar,a major religious tourism town.Temperate climate &good rainfall.
Kindly intimate what project you have in mind.
Thanks,

V. Sagar

bbm123

bbm123

Dear Sir I should have thought that Apple and pear and also Midget Fruit trees will be one to go for,Also Grapes ie Vine plantations in rows specially seedless red Vine will be in great demand. (GRAPES).Thanks

hrdp

I wish to set up a floriculture unit at hyderabad / secunderabad. Would you b able to guide me. Can I have your contact No please

majajaypalvai

we have some land with irrigation facility near hyderabad , and we were anyways planning for green house farming in near future, please let me know if we can be of any purpose

jgolchha

Hi:
We have 45 acres of cultivable land in Kolar district, Karnataka and would like to explore mutually benificial oppurtunities. Please provide your contact details and have your office contact me at the below email id.
looking forward to hearing from you,
Best Regards,
Jeet
jeet@silvercrest.in

tmadhav7

hi this is madhav from hyderabad, near international airport. we have 3 acres land. am interest to start floriculture. please give me suggestion about cultivation and marketing.thank you.

jayajam

greenhouse

I will have 3500 sq.m green house in 2 months with good water.want profitabe flori-agriculture project

shrushti

consult for hitech Horticulture and floriculture

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)

Gerbera , Carnation, Anthurium , Phelenopsis , Gladiolus, Tube Rose ,

Orchads ,and Colour Capsicum also.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste

drrizvanahmed

Floriculture hyderabad need guidance

I have one acre land in moinabad kethyreddypally village.
Want to set up green house for Floriculture.
There's good water supply.