Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Humic acid required

Register

Click Here!

ramu1970

hi concerned ! we are in need of humic acid in large volume for our own use as well as our farmer friends.since we need humic acid in continuous supply every month, we expect the suppliers and manufactures to supply humic acid at reasonably cheaper price.If anybody interested in supplying humic acid regularly to meet our requirement , please call mr.Chandramohan
Regards,

Ramu.B.Sc.,( Agri )

Last edited by a moderator:

ramu1970

Niramay

Thanks for your response. Please quote sale price and product details of humic acid and quantity you can supply and terms and conditions.immediate response is solicited.

Ramu.B.Sc.,( Agri )

ramu1970

Humic acid

Thank you sir,
I trust you will call mr.chandramohan as I requested in the private message.Since volume goes to 1 lac litre within December 2013, really it will cause tremendous change in the lives of both organic and conventional farmers. It is a real service of any indian to the cause of our farming fraternity.

Thank you

Ramu

ramu1970

Humic acid as well as other organic fertilizers & growth promoters needed

Dear Mr.Nirmay !
Thanks for your response. I further wish to inform your good self that in addition to humic acid, please arrange to send sea weed extract , neem oil and other organic input pertaining to agriculture/ horticulture crops. We have already moved good volume of humic acid to the farmers and we are receiving feedback from the farmers that the mango, coconut as well as hybrid vegetables respond highly to humic acid application . One particular farmer Mr.Elumalai applied humic acid to his 45 days old paddy field 20 days back and now he is happy that his paady crop turned green and all old scorching appearance in leaves disappeared. After seeing real effect of humic acid the same farmer asked for further supply. In his village alone offer for 134 litres of humic acid for paddy and sweet potato was received.Considering other crops with our farmer base of nearly around 7000 numbers and diversified crops like high value vegetable, fruits, spices, coconut and flowers we request you to make the material in time with possibly affordable price.Since Mr.Chandramohan is doing service to the farmers thro' his some foundation I request you to help him with quality of product and pricing. Not only humic acid and all other quality agriculture inputs we expect your good self to supply to him. Further we wish to tell you that farmers urgently need 500 litres of humic acid for their crops already standing in the field.
Further in a month or two we require 2000 litres of humic acid for sugarcane crop thro' private sugar mill .

Mr.chandramohan is waiting for your detailed information on product and pricing and further negotiation.
I hope your good self will provide all information as promised in your private message.

Regards,

Ramu

sanjib69

hi concerned ! we are in need of humic acid in large volume for our own use as well as our farmer friends.since we need humic acid in continuous supply every month, we expect the suppliers and manufactures to supply humic acid at reasonably cheaper price.If anybody interested in supplying humic acid regularly to meet our requirement , please call mr.Chandramohan
Regards,

Ramu.B.Sc.,( Agri )
Dear Sir,
We are large supplier of Humic Acid in bulk in Eastern region. We can come to your help for the purchase. For this we need to know your specific requirement and volume which will enable us to quote the same.

arun0212

Organic input At Low Cost

Dear sir,

We have 15 Types of Organic Products which are Manufactured in Karnataka and Have all Certificates.

Our products are Cost Effective and Very Helpful for the Farmers to Get High Yield with Less Labour Work.

You can Send me Mail About your Requirement.

If your Products and Price point will Fulfill your Requirements sure we will do in Big way.,

Happy Organic Farming.

Always use Indian Based organic products which is Meant for Indian soil and Climate oriented.

Waiting for your Mail and Call.

Thanks in Advance

ratnaprabha

humic acid

Dera sir,
We can supply U all the products U need.Like Hunic acid, Seaweed extracts,
Neem oil formulations etc.Plus we have certain 100%organic Plant growth Regulators,and herbal extracts,for disease management.Pl call

acmaheshwari

humic acid supplier

sir,

plz call me
we could supply 80 % + humic acid gel.

packing 1- 50 kgs.

plz call or email me

thanks.

ceresorg

Hello Mr. Ramu,

Let me introduce as a leading manufacturer in the field or organic and inorganic agro inputs.

We have around 40 products which we can offer ranging from humic acid, amino acids, protein chelated micro-nutrients, seaweed extracts, etc and have proven products in the Maharashtra circle for the past 10 years.

Do contact me on my mail id or provide me with yours so that we can give you our product profile in brief.

Awaiting your positive response.

Best Regards,

pranav53

Humic Acid supplies availabe.

Regards,

Ramu.B.Sc.,( Agri )
Mr. Ramu,

Kindly go through our website:
You can see the product range and response.
Pranav Dave

sid_nat

ramu 1970

Sir
We can supply humic acids in large quantities. We are manufacturers of humic acid granules coated with neem&fulvic acid &alsoPROVIC-5000,PROGRO-z for foliar application.All our products are certified by ISCOP are 100% safe and natural.For further details contact 9830144503,9920641869,9830083503.
for WINATURALS
shanthi basant kumar

Last edited:

acmaheshwari

supply of humic gel

hi concerned ! We are in need of humic acid in large volume for our own use as well as our farmer friends.since we need humic acid in continuous supply every month, we expect the suppliers and manufactures to supply humic acid at reasonably cheaper price.if anybody interested in supplying humic acid regularly to meet our requirement , please call mr.chandramohan
regards,

ramu.b.sc.,( agri )

we are humic gel manufacturer.

veerasamy

Humic Acid

Regards,

Ramu.B.Sc.,( Agri )
We can supply Humic acid in large quantities at cheaper rate.

Kindly mail: greenbio19@hotmail.com