Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to use land with least intervention

Register

Click Here!

georgepr

Can someone advice me how to use my land (12 acres) with least human intervention. Is there a law which is against Eucalyptus plantation in Munnar?I have not ventured in this so far thinking that I will spoil the land..Advices are welcome..

muthukuribk

We are one and only high yielding tissue culture teak producers in India & abroad
BALAKRISHNA MUTHUKURI
MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
BANGALORE.
+919035003471

Last edited:

SWAMY1807

Can someone advice me how to use my land (12 acres) with least human intervention. Is there a law which is against Eucalyptus plantation in Munnar?I have not ventured in this so far thinking that I will spoil the land..Advices are welcome..
Hi?
You can very well go for planting good crops which can serve your purpose for your life time. Can you come back with the detailed information of your land, water source, neighboring lands crops etc?

ksraj

Agriculture with least intervention

Hi George,

It is indeed possible to do agriculture with least possible intervention if you wish
to do Commercial Agro Forestry.Google "KAREEM'S FOREST". See the wonder this great person has created in KASARGODE, Kerala. Also you can plant some fruit yielding trees & initially for a period of 3 years adopt Guruji Subhash Palekar's ZERO BUDGET NATURAL FARMING TECHNOLOGY. Thereafter you need to only harvest the fruits from your orchard.

frankie

agriculture with least possible intervention if you wish

Karim boiy is doing business not agriculture.