Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

how to start mushroom business

Register

Click Here!

prabhatm

Dear,
I want to establish mushroom business. plz govern me various requirements and necessary initial money package to stard this.

Ashwini

Hello Sir,

There are different types of edible mushrooms that can be cultivated?? If you could be more specific about which one you want to cultivate, we could provide you the details.

REgards
Ashwini

madam
i would like to know more about mushroom farming.i would like to go which can be easily sold in kerala.please help me in a-z of this farming.

komari_7

iyster Mushroom croping

i want to know the aiyster mushroom croping details please tell me how to start this mushroom production and buisness.

prabhatm

cultivation of mushroom

Dear,
I want to cultivate the reishi mushroom, shiitake mushroom, oyster mushroom, maitake mushroom, straw mushroom etc. which can be easily grow in the weather of lucknow.

rajvanagro

Haha~

Guys, Pl try to understand Mushroom first before jumping into a delicate product. Rather I would suggest u all to attend a crash courses conducted by only Agri Colleges nearby your place. Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

shogunee

Dear,
I want to cultivate the reishi mushroom, shiitake mushroom, oyster mushroom, maitake mushroom, straw mushroom etc. which can be easily grow in the weather of lucknow.
Medicinal properties of , which has helped prevent disease, hypertension and cancer including strengthen the immune system. From major benefit of this, it is what scientists have been studying and proves the benefits of the mushroom to get to the present day.

Last edited by a moderator: