Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to protect Pomegranate Farms from diseases?

Register

Click Here!

editorialteam

Dear Shri. Patil,

I have 23 acres of Land in Chiplun Taluka and close to Vashishta River in the Konkan belt. Kindly advice whether Pomegranate can be planted in my region and also let me know the which would be the best variety that can grow. Also, can you send me book of the same on following address.

Yogesh Telawne.
C/o. Mr. Ajit Mawale,
Rajtara - B, Flat - 4/A,
Umed Nagar,
Louiswadi,
Thane - 400604.

Regards,
Yogesh
Dear Yogesh,

Kokan atmosphere is not at all suitable for pomegranate cultivation, still for experimentation you can plant a small plot with Mrudula verity.

Regards.
Ramdas patil.

editorialteam

Dear Dr. Patil,

I was going through the link on Pomegranate and it was nice to know you advising many people and growing interest in the Pomegranate.

I will like to specially mention here about Bacterial disease which is troubling all and giving a lot of Economical loss.

We have recently promoted a product called Anthium Dioxcide from DuPont, which is a Biocide it kills Bacteria, Spores,Virus, Fungus and Algae. It was tried out at a half acre Pomegranate farm in Solapur area and results were very good.

Fruits were not bursting after using Anthium Dioxcide and only thing was that there was only oily spot at the bottom of the fruits.

I am interested to carry out some professional trial to further continue with the positive result received at Solapur.

Hiren Pancholi
hirpan@yahoo.com
Dear Hiren Pancholi,

I would recommend to give this material for trials to MPKV Rahuri. Dr Raghuvanshi is a person working on this problem.

Regards,
Ramdas Patil

editorialteam

Dear Sir,

I have 800 plants of Bhagva Pomo near Barshi [Babalgaon village] of 15 months age.
I decided to take fruit this time, currently flowers and small pomo started growing, Pls advise as this rainy season is suitable for taking fruits?
and our area covers 560 mm rain in season.

Also Pls send me booklet of Pomo @ following address.

JALINDAR R ADSUL
Aagalgaon road
Opp to MSEB, Wani Plot No-9
BARSHI-413401
Dist SOLAPUR, MAHARASHTRA
Dear Jalinder,

It is not advisable to take fruits on 15 month old crop. let it complete 2yrs. I will be sending pomo booklet on your address.

Regards,
Ramdas Patil

hirpan

Dear Jalinder,

It is not advisable to take fruits on 15 month old crop. let it complete 2yrs. I will be sending pomo booklet on your address.

Regards,
Ramdas Patil
Dear Dr.Patil,

Thanks for the advise through Agricultural forum and when i spoke to you over phone. I am planning to visit Rahuri in the coming week. I am not able to contact him over phone to take his appointment, can you help me out with his contact no.
Thanking You,
Hiren Pancholi

editorialteam

Thread is closed.

Dear Readers,

Please note this thread is now closed since the Editors are no longer moderating this topic. If you wish to discuss further on this topic please free to contact the members directly via private message or by posting a new topic in the "Q & A" forum.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team

aaditya_77

Pomegranate.

Hi
I have a land of 3 acres which contains red soil in M.P. I want to know that can i grow Pomegranate in my land, in summer temperature rises up to 55 0 c and in winter up to 32 0 c . I also want details to grow Pomegranate . is it profitable. someone told me that i can make 10 lakhs per acre in a year in this field . is it true.
thank you..

iiht

Supplier Seedling,Grafted GUAVA L49,MANGO PLANT, POMEGRANATE,SAPLING,TREE 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.
We sale all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

PLANTS / SAPLING / SEEDLING STOCK 2012

Plants Name > Availability

1.MANGO DUSHERI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

2.MANGO LANGRA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

3.MANGO AMARPALI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

4.GUAVA L49 PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

5.GUAVA ALLAHABADI SAFAIDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 2,00000 TWO LAKHS.

6.GUAVA EVERGREEN PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 1,00000 ONE LAKHS.

7.GUAVA LALIT PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 20,000 TWOENTY THOUSEND.

8.AMLA SEEDLING PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

9.AMLA GRAFTED HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

10.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

11.KAROUNDA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

12.TEAK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

13.SHISHAM PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

14.ASHOKA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

15.BAMBOO PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

16.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

17.ALASONIYA (CHITWAN) PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

18.LEMON SEEDLESS PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

19.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

20.BANANA G9 PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

21.KADAMBA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

22.KARANJ PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

23.POPULAR PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS

24.LEMON KAGZI PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS

25.JACK FRUIT (KATHAL) PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

1.Lemon Grass Silips (Krishana)

2.Citronalla (Bio-13)Slips

3.Allovera Baby Plants / Sapling

4.Mint (Available in December To January )Root

5.Pacholi Plant/Saplings

6.Steevia Plants /Saplings

7.Steevia Leevs & Plants /Saplings

8.Basils

9.Sataver Napali

10.Noorjhan roses(Damishk rose) Kating

11.Noorjhan Roses(Damishk rose)Plant/Saplings

12.Sarpgandha (Rawalfia Serpentina)

13.Ashwagandha Withania Sominifera

14.Sataver(Yalow) Plants /Saplings

I CAN SUPPLY ORGANICALLY PRODUCED ALSO.

NAME OF PRODUCT > AVAILABILITY IN TUNS

1.BOON MEEL(BOOSTEEN)>100 TUNS

2.FISH MEEL>50 TUNS

3.NEEM KHALLI(NEEMOLA)>100 TUNS

4.PLANTS/SAPLINGS /TREES GROWTH POWDER>100 TUNS

5.VARMI COMPOST>100 TUNS

editorialteam

Thread is closed.

Dear Readers,

Please note this thread is now closed since the Editors are no longer moderating this topic. If you wish to discuss further on this topic please free to contact the members directly via private message or by posting a new topic in the "Q & A" forum.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team

kiranvr

Hi Feroz,

Mr. Patil answers -

"We can definitely grow & cultivate pomegranate organically. There are special methods for organic NIM & IPM. pl be in touch with us for your exact requirements."

Regards,
Shweta
Hi Shweta,

I would like to know more information about Pomegranate farming. I am planning for 2 acres. could you please guide.

Regards
Kiran

manoj kadam

pomegranate

hi...sir

i want information about bacterial blight of pomegranate.how to control primary infection of bacteril blight.

iiht

Anar(Pomegranate)Sinduri Bhagwa Plant Plantation,Anar Sapling,Tishuculture 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

POMEGRANATE(Anar) FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY
1.Anar (Pomegranate)Ganesh Plant
2.Anar (Pomegranate)Desi Plant
3.Anar (Pomegranate)Sinduri Bhagwa Plant

1.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

Last edited:

kavundan

pomegranate doubts

Hi Ram Das Sir,
Can you tell me how many pomegranate plants can be grown in 1 acre land and can we grow mango trees between them and from where can I get good Pomegrante Saplings in Tamil Nadu. As i am new Can you tell me how many labour are required for 6 acres of land if pomegranate plants are planted

Regards
Sebastian Peter

Mr. Ram Das Patil answers -

Generally it takes two years for a Pomegranate young tree to start giving fruits.

pomogranate farming

what are the bio fertilizers to be used in pomegranate farming? and what is the cycles for application? i have 30 trees in my farm that are over 5 years old and are minimal yielding.

randi

Tree Pomegranates

I would make sure the foliage is not getting wet, err on the side of a dried out crop. Finally more information is needed to figure out exactly what is going on

Last edited by a moderator:

raju12

New generation of bio fungicide

General

Diyarex Gold is a non-residue eco-friendly natural biofungicide, with significant added values to humans and the environment.

Diyarex Gold is the new generation of biofungicides for the control of powdery mildews, downy mildews, rust and early & late blight diseases in vegetables, herbs, grapevines and orchards.

Mode of Action

Diyarex Gold is a biofungicide based on a plant extract of the alternifoliadeveloped by RV Agri Corporation. The natural components contained in Diyarex Gold offer multiple modes of action on fungal cells, representing the unique fungicidal capabilities ofalternifolia.

Diyarex Gold brings with it a new concept and dimension for highly effective and sustainable disease control.

Diyarex Gold is an eco-friendly non-residual fungicide, harmless to beneficial insects and bees, that offers human and environment safety.

Diyarex Gold exhibits prophylactic and curative efficacy which acts against various stages of the pathogenesis.

Diyarex Gold is an excellent tool for effective resistance management due to its being a multi- component compound with multi-site fungicidal activity.

Diyarex Gold is a proprietary multi-component natural biofungicide.

Controlled Diseases

Diyarex Gold has a proven efficacy in numerous studies as well as commercial use in assorted crops against various diseases:

Downy mildew

Powdery mildew

Early blight and Late blight

Rust

Cercospora

Black Sigatoka

Diyarex Gold is used in intensive/high value crops

Vegetables-cucurbits, tomato, pepper and more,Grapevines table & wine grapes

Potatoes

Herbs & spices

Fruits and berries

Carrots

Strawberries.

Diyarex Gold core Advantagesmex GoldCore Advantages

An effective wide range natural biofungicide, Safe to the environment

No residues

Best Tool for Resistance Management.

Ideal product in alternation programs

Harmless to beneficial insects and bees.

No PHI (Pre Harvest Interval) limitationsandNo re-entry limitations

No stains on the crop

Zero toxic load

Suitable for Conventional and Organic Farming and Organic Certified

Doses

7 to 10ml in 15 ltrs of water.

vinodsk7

guidance for pomegranate farming

sir,
i am interested in pomegranate farming.i need your valuable inputs regarding following.
1)is the land nearby vizianagram suitable for pomegranate farming,as the land is red soil & climate is arid one.
2)i am planning to do commercial type farming on approx 20 acre of land.kindly provide me the procedures,methods for cultivation.
3)kindly suggest any training/workshop which i should attend that will be helpful to me.
at present i am staying in mumbai and my contact drtails are as mentioned below
vinod singh

vinodsk7

Pomegranate farming

sir,
i am interested in pomegranate farming.i need your valuable inputs regarding following.
1)is the land nearby vizianagram suitable for pomegranate farming,as the land is red soil & climate is arid one.
2)i am planning to do commercial type farming on approx 20 acre of land.kindly provide me the procedures,methods for cultivation.
3)kindly suggest any training/workshop which i should attend that will be helpful to me.
at present i am staying in mumbai and my contact drtails are as mentioned below
vinod singh