Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to learn about diary and agri ( weekend classes)

Register

Click Here!

prem_s

Hello,

I work in a mechanical industry in bangalore, i want to start up some business related to agri or diary farming. I am zero in both, dont know anything about. I like to learn and start up my own business in the same at my native/near (Tanjore). Requesting you to suggest me how can i proceed further. I can travel all weekends to learn about this. Please help me..!

Thank you,

Prem
+91-9740085411

Ashwini

Hi Prem,

WEekends you can travel to a few dairy farms to get practical knowledge. Before that it is necessary you get a complete training with regard to dairy farming. The NDRI, Karnal organises 3 or 5 day training courses regularly. Please do enroll when it is convinient for You and get a thorough training before you set up a farm yourself.

Regards
Ashwini S

ravipome

Agri business

Sir U can visit AgriBusiness inubation Centre at TNAU ,Coimbatore and u can get complete information on agribusiness oppurtunities. If u want to attend weekend classes By registering to Farm Tech, course offerd to farmers through the distance education centre at TNAU.

U can also visit Dairy college at hebbal ,and GKVK for more information

prem_s

Thank you for the suggestions mam. Is there any training centre, close by south india?

Regards,
Prem