Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to increase flowering in Moringa

Register

Click Here!

savera farms

I would appreciate if people in the forum could advise on different ways of increasing the flowering in Moringa trees. Our trees are 1 year old and had good fruiting in the months of Jan - Mar. Flowers are coming again but are not as abundant as they were in Jan.

vedamnaidu

Dear Sir,

Our product(D.I Grow Foliar Fertilizer ) is 100% suitable to your trees , if you are interested to buy plz contact me

Product Details:

D.I. Grow is a foliar fertilizer with macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potasium and Magnesium plus micronutrients such as Itron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum and Humic Acid. It is safe effective and environment friendly.

D.I. GROW

is a foliar fertilizer formulated from rich macro and micro nutrients, trace nutrients and humic acid. Helps the growth of various vegetables, fruits and flowers while improving the quality of soil.

FUNCTIONS:

Main elements: Also known as Macronutrients. Assist in plant growth, improve fruits and leaf quality, increase production of seeds and fruits etc

Secondary elements: Also known as Micronutrients, essential in the formation of chlorophyll and many other enzyme functions important for reproductive growth, cell wall formation, calcium uptake, cell and hormonal movement etc.

Additional element: Humic acid strengthens plant growth, assists in nutrient absorption and improves the quality of soil.

Controls secretion of absisic acid to prevent shedding of buds and flowers •

Stimulates flower blooming and prevents premature dropping of flowers and fruits •

Increases quality and quantity of flowers and fruits •

Increases harvest from at least 15% to 300% for every ton •

Non poisonous and environmental friendly.

Stimulates root development and improves the overall nutrient utilization efficiency.

Greatly increases leaf size and prolongs productive growth.

Increases the food accumulation (in the form of fruit or edible portion) from photosynthesis

Stimulates bud formation

Prevents pre-harvest drop of flower and fruit

Resistance to diseases and insect damage

D.I. GROW – GREEN

Suitable for green leafy and fruiting and non-fruiting plants.

Stimulates and promotes the growth in root, stem, leaves and new buds.

D.I. GROW – RED

Suitable for flowering and fruiting stage

Ensures optimum reproductive growth and boosts the development of flowers and fruits

Thanks
VedamNaidu
+91 8019340622

darrenpete

There has been a time when moringa has flowered 2 to 3 times in a single season. However most flowers fall off only less than 1/4 of it fruits. You should also increase the canopy area of moringa by pruning the bigger branches which tend to grow long. Once you cut the branch you will notice new sprout. Apply the same concept for the new branches next year. Canopy will become dense and you should be able to get a bountiful harvest.

jmanickaraj

sir, i have 100 moringa trees and 53 acres of water melon cultivation through drip irrigation. can I use your product?
johnson
+91-9345450037

kirti s

sir in nature its ruled out that whatever the flower are there will turn into fruits even plant cant support so much fruits then quality decreses prunning of branches increase number of flowers

kirti s

you can spray some hormone to retain some flowrs but still your plants retain less flowrs reduce the Nitrogen (URea)