Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to get subsidies in poly house

Register

Click Here!

I want to start-up poly house farming but i don't know how to start and how to get subsidies in poly house so any one know this please share information about poly house.

chn_investor1

Getting subsidy is a mammoth task. I have been waiting for 2 years after all due procedure and still waiting. Please think twice about the project if subsidy alone is the reason for going for polyhouse. NHB is definite no..Maybe you can consider NHM if it is good in your state

patetnk

I want to start-up poly house farming but i don't know how to start and how to get subsidies in poly house so any one know this please share information about poly house.
you need to have land in your name or lease deed to you. you better have a consultant or some advisor with whom you decide on what crop you want to cultivate and then decide on type of polyhouse because there are a number of types of polyhouses. then you need to prepare an estimate of the all expenses involved ie construction of polyhouse based on area proposed, cost of earth work, cost of drip line work, required cost of bed preparation including first dose of fertilisers, water tank, all water pump motors, cost of seed or plants, cost of planting, any cold storage, any transport vehicle, any office for packing purposes. you also need worksheets as to the revenue generation, expected costs and expected profits during the life cycle of the polyhouse. you approach NHB which gives 40 or 50% subsidy on completion of the project or the NHM which gives more subsidy. NHM has limit to subsidy. you really do not need any middle men. you would be required to have sanction of a loan of 80% cost from a bank also to be submitted; rest 20 % you need to put up.