Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to get rid of weeds?

Register

Click Here!

nprabhs

Hi All,
We have planted bringal. There are lots of weeds /grasses inside the farm and we removed using man power. Please let me know is there any otherway to remove naturally ?

gnanakannan

Hi All,
We have planted bringal. There are lots of weeds /grasses inside the farm and we removed using man power. Please let me know is there any otherway to remove naturally ?
There are many simple natural ways to control Seeds. Please call me for more information.. we are giving free consultation on natural and zero budget farming +91 8220824978

padmanabhan_ganesan

I can suggest another option as well.

The solution provided below has been demonstrated by Jaganathan - The Natural farmer. You can search about this in YouTube.
1. Have a trench of any size than can accomodate the uprooted weeds.
2. Pull or pluck the weeds completely including the roots manually or by any other means.
3. Place them in the trench already created
4.Cover the entire trench with mud

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
http://agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

mvsr90

Thoroughly cultivate the land and water it and allow all the seeds in the land to germinate. once we are sure that most of the seeds are germinated then cultivate once again. Now we are sure that most of the seed based weeds are eradicated. Sowing of plants can be done now. After the sprouts have come out to a height of 3 inches in case of seed and immediately in case of transplanting the nursery, mulching with hay or any other plantwaste material. Whatever grass comes, which is rootbased should be handled by manually, if it grows beyond the height of the crop. Otherwise should be ignored as it is not going to harm the plants in any way. More over it acts as live mulching and keep the soil loose by spreading its roots in all directions. This will eliminate the weed problem. I HAVE COME TO KNOW THIS FROM PADMASRI SUBHASH PALEKAR
Regards
M VENKATA SUBBARAO

mvsr90

We can further sow amaranthus, dhaniya, methi, palak like things which can be harvested with in one month. when harvested the soil gets loosened again.

M VENKATA SUBBARAO