Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question How to Get rid of junglee grass?

Register

Click Here!

garao56

Deep cultivation in summer supplemented by 2,4 – D Sodium salt at 2-4 kg/ha before onset of monsoon completely controls this grass as it checks the regeneration

Last edited by a moderator:

minalahm

How to Get rid of Junglee grass.? Which comes every year even after cutting to ground level.
* Hii good afternoon sir. I am from Assam , Hojai District. I am a plant supplier. Actually . I have an lot of medicine available to kill jungles grass or other grass. So I can l guide and suggestion any moment.
Have a nice day.

fair-deal

* Hii good afternoon sir. I am from Assam , Hojai District. I am a plant supplier. Actually . I have an lot of medicine available to kill jungles grass or other grass. So I can l guide and suggestion any moment.
Have a nice day.
Please send me your contact number. Thanks

M

marybaile

Greetings. Thanks for your advice, I will try this way. For the past year, I have also been unable to get rid of this jungle grass. It really upsets me, to be honest.

garao56

What is the terrain of the land please inform. If it is plain land please arrange for deep ploughing

ravi53

I AM HAVING HILLY FOREST AREA OF 13 ACRES WITH HARD WILD JUNGLE GRASS . KINDELY SUGGEST ME HOW CAN I GET RID OF WILD HARD JUGLE GRASS .

garao56

First go for deep ploughing with mould board plough (tractor mounted), then go for herbicides initially. After taking up cultivation , mechanical interculture followed by manual weeding. Deep cultivation in summer supplemented by 2,4 – D Sodium salt at 2-4 kg/ha before onset of monsoon completely controls this grass as it checks the regeneration