1) 10 Kgs desi cowdung ( Cow dung of the native indian breed cow, collected fresh. The fresher it is the higher the microbial count)
2) 5 to 10 litres of desi cow's urine. ( Urine can be collected and stored for any number of days, does not lose quality)
3) 2 Kgs of jaggery or about 2-4 litres of sugar cane juice.
4) Flour of any pulse - Besan is most suited, best if hand ground;not as effective if ground in a mill where the power source is electricity
5) Handful/ a couple of fists-full of chemical free soil.
First add the cow dung and urine to water, then make sure the jaggery, flour and soil are added together. Stir the combination clockwise for couple of minutes and this should be done 3 times a day. The solution ferments, fermentation noramally peaks with 48-72 hours. Broadcast to the soil. One mix is enough for an acre. Ensure there's sufficient mulch in the soil.
Jivamrutham is highly effective.Results in healthy soil and thereby healthy plants and healthy crop.