Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to control monkeys from destroying crops

Register

Click Here!

gree17a3

Mr. Philemon, We make Bio-Animal Repellent-'GUARD'. Very Effective in Controlling the Menance of Wild Animals like Monkeys, Nilgai(Blue Bull), Wild Boar(Pigs), Porcupine & Rabbits from destroying the Field or Costly Crop. Do Contact us for the above Product & Guidance.
Regds., Firoz H. Khan. Horticulturist & Integrated Farming Expert.
Green Farm Organi, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Mbl. 9559944441. email: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Mr. Philemon, We make Bio-Animal Repellent-'GUARD'. Very Effective in Controlling the Menance of Wild Animals like Monkeys, Nilgai(Blue Bull), Wild Boar(Pigs), Porcupine & Rabbits from destroying the Field or Costly Crop. Do Contact us for the above Product & Guidance.
Green Farm Organi, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Mbl. 9559944441. email: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com
This is interesting. Can you mail us details and prices?
Also, please specify the contents because ours are organic farms and we don't want any chemical to be used in our farms. Please mail details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

gree17a3

This is interesting. Can you mail us details and prices?
Also, please specify the contents because ours are organic farms and we don't want any chemical to be used in our farms. Please mail details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Mr. Pilemon, Thanks for ur Mail Reply. Well sending you all the Detail & Price of our Bio-Animal Repellent GUARD on ur email id.
Regds., Firoz Hassan Khan.
Green Farm Organics, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

ain_d25

I also interested with your products. Can u email me the details and the prices and also the contents. Please email me @ sitinurainikamal5@gmail.com.

Thank You.

gree17a3

I also interested with your products. Can u email me the details and the prices and also the contents. Please email me @ sitinurainikamal5@gmail.com.

Thank You.
Mr. Sitinuainikamal, Received ur Query Mail regarding our Bio-Animal Repellent 'GUARD'. Well! 'GUARD' is totally Herbal & Safe on Farm Produce with 0% Toxicity Level. U can use it thru Foliar-Spray Application on Standing Crop, Gardens, Orchards or on ur Terrace or Kitchen Garden to keep away Wild Animal & Pest like Nilgai(Blue Bull), Deer, Wild Boar(Pigs), Monkeys, Porcupines, Rabbits, Squirrel & Rats. The Price Per 500 ml Bottle is Rs 600/- + Speed-Post Charges as per ur location. Dosage- 7ml GUARD/per litre water.
Regds., Firoz H. Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Green Farm Organic, Leader Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Mbl. 9559944441 & 9795495543. email: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com

gree17a3

Sir, I'm also interested in the product. please email details to E-mail address - satiz_zap@yahoo.com / Mobile 09945056696
Mr. Govisat, Received ur Query Mail regarding our Bio-Animal Repellent 'GUARD'. Well! 'GUARD' is totally Herbal & Safe on Farm Produce with 0% Toxicity Level. U can use it thru Foliar-Spray Application on Standing Crop, Gardens, Orchards or on ur Terrace or Kitchen Garden to keep away Wild Animal & Pest like Nilgai(Blue Bull), Deer, Wild Boar(Pigs), Monkeys, Porcupines, Rabbits, Squirrel & Rats. The Price Per 500 ml Bottle is Rs 600/- + Speed-Post Charges as per ur location. Dosage- 7ml GUARD/per litre water.
Regds., Firoz H. Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Green Farm Organic, Leader Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Mbl. 9559944441 & 9795495543. email: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com

gree17a3

Sir, I'm also interested in the product.pleaseemail details to ingalgivijay111@gmail.com
Mr. Vijay, Received ur Query Mail regarding our Bio-Animal Repellent 'GUARD'. Well! 'GUARD' is totally Herbal & Safe on Farm Produce with 0% Toxicity Level. U can use it thru Foliar-Spray Application on Standing Crop, Gardens, Orchards or on ur Terrace or Kitchen Garden to keep away Wild Animal & Pest like Nilgai(Blue Bull), Deer, Wild Boar(Pigs), Monkeys, Porcupines, Rabbits, Squirrel & Rats. The Price Per 500 ml Bottle is Rs 600/- + Speed-Post Charges as per ur location. Dosage- 7ml GUARD/per litre water.

gree17a3

Mr. Sitinurainkamal, I had dispatched u my mail with Detail information of our Bio-Animal Repellent- 'GUARD' on ur given email id. Do check & revert back. Regds., Firoz H . Khan. Horticulturist. Allahabad.