Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to buy Farm Land ?

Register

Click Here!

deepak_123

Hi, I wanted to buy Farm land for farming(floriculture) , but i am not from farmers background, my friends told me as farm lands are sold only for farmers and people who are from farmers background, and some say if i want to buy a farm land i have to take approval from commissiner.
Please someone help me to come out of this confusion as how do i buy a farm land for doing farming ? And what are the formalities to be followed ?

abbu

I can help you in buying land

hi sir

This is abbu here just saw your add regarding that you want to buy agri land but for that you need agriculture certificate to show that your farmer,

i can get you that certificate stating that your farmer , for further details mail me

regards
abbu

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can go ahead and buy a land. PLease contact the agriculture department for the formalities and other details

REgards

AShwini

sunil17

farm land

Hi, I wanted to buy Farm land for farming(floriculture) , but i am not from farmers background, my friends told me as farm lands are sold only for farmers and people who are from farmers background, and some say if i want to buy a farm land i have to take approval from commissiner.
Please someone help me to come out of this confusion as how do i buy a farm land for doing farming ? And what are the formalities to be followed ?
call me I can help you

Last edited by a moderator: