Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to buy aricultural land in karnataka

Register

Click Here!

anand_kpatil

Dear All,

My father is a agriculturalist having RTC in his name.i am a single son of my father and i am a engineer by profession and i file income tax returns.When i asked for a certificate of member of agriculture family for me and my wife Tahsildar said they cannot give Certificate since i am not cultivating farm at my native and my salary is above 2 lakhs per annum.In an application i asked to give agriculture family member certificate by attaching Rating card with my name and my wife name in that ration card and family tree and my father RTC. Now my father is selling the property before that i wanted to have to buy agricultural land.Please guide me to proceed further.The property is in karnataka and i wanted to purchase property in karnataka only.Kinldy give your aswer mentioning karnataka land revenue act Number

Regards
Anand

vhputhran

rtc

Dear All,

My father is a agriculturalist having RTC in his name.i am a single son of my father and i am a engineer by profession and i file income tax returns.When i asked for a certificate of member of agriculture family for me and my wife Tahsildar said they cannot give Certificate since i am not cultivating farm at my native and my salary is above 2 lakhs per annum.In an application i asked to give agriculture family member certificate by attaching Rating card with my name and my wife name in that ration card and family tree and my father RTC. Now my father is selling the property before that i wanted to have to buy agricultural land.Please guide me to proceed further.The property is in karnataka and i wanted to purchase property in karnataka only.Kinldy give your aswer mentioning karnataka land revenue act Number

Regards
Anand
Dear Anand

it is true that if you are earning more than 2 lacs, you cannot buy the land. however, you can ask your father to add your name in RTC. The minimum land is required is 10 cents. request your father to enroll your name in RTC. immediately. this proves that your forefathers are from agriculturist.

Regards

vinod Puthran

Agri land

Hi anand,
Can i know details of your land which you are supposed to sale.I am interested,as I need land for cultivation.I have small land and its not sufficient for me.let me know pls.my mail id prashanthhm1972@yahoo.co.in
Regards
Prashanth HM

anand_kpatil

Dear Vinod,

Is it possible to Add my name in RTC directly..who will do this..whoom should we approach..Please reply...

Regards
Anand