Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

how to become farmar

Register

Click Here!

vishwanathreddy

buying agricultural land

there are different rules in different part of the states.
here in karnataka if you need to purchase plantation land you have to be a agriculturist first,first let me in which part of area do you wish to purchase land.

nalin bhavsar

HI,

Thax for reply
i am staying in maharashtra mumbai
i am looking to bye land in maharashtra or gujarat
regards,
nalin bhavsar

ponsanthan

To become farmer

Dear You should be in your field at 6.00 am or 6 pm,able to decide which crop and what season you have to plant, either you have do the land preparation, planting weeding, crop protection or you should monitor all the activities by deploying suitable work force. You should be ready to stay in sun, water and in mud. If you able to do it; one day you will satisfy yourself by seeing the healthy green crop and well matured grains and fruits in your field.

pal4life

i can give u turn key solutions

mr nitin
i can help you become a farmer and also help u buy land and put up a project with buy back arrangements for assure returns
this means i can help you for a turn key solutions like a one stop shop
i m based in mumbai you can call me on 93222 11010
regards
raj

Hi,

i am not farmer

what is the procedure to become farmar ?

I want to bye agricultural land for cultivation can i ?

kpjaya

i like your interest to become a farmar.all the best for your ambition.i don't know about maharastra&gujarath.if you want start in tamilnadu mean i will help you.

Last edited:

giridharan

i like your interest to become a farmar.all the best for your ambition.i don't know about maharastra&gujarath.if you want start in tamilnadu mean i will help you.
I want to start activities like mushroom cultivation, spirulina, sericulture, soya chunk manufacturing etc.., Can you guide me. i am at chennai.Kindly reply to my mail
giridharan

Last edited by a moderator:

narum16

Hi kpjaya,

i am finding the greenhouse technology in tamilnadu, if u r using this technology please inform me.

Thanks
Kumar

vijayfarmer

To Become a Farmer

First thing is the passion, Love nature, Visit farms, Learn what the land you are purchasing can grow. Take guidance from experienced farmers. Practice organic farming...... Rest follows......... Good luck....... Vijay

egychem

Learn how to be a farmer

International Agribusiness E-commerce, E-marketing
For all Agriculture chemical and material, Inputs and Outputs.​

We are providing absolutely free online consultancy services (Till 31 December 2010) to those people who choose to start with us.

If you ask for promote, accelerate and business development to your products allover the world.

We're doing all E-marketing and E-commerce for all agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for import, export, agencies and representative with regard to both materials and agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for a specific product or agent of your company we can help you to find it.

Our Main Activity

Consultant, Agribusiness Promote and Accelerate, Agriculture, Agricultural Production, Agriculture Development, E-commerce, E-marketing, Seeds, Equipment, machinery and farm tools, Import, Export, Agrochemical and Fertilizers, Animal production and farm animals, Green Houses.

Agribusiness E-marketing
Agribusiness E-marketing & E-commerce
Agriculture & Agrochemical
Agribusiness
Agrochemical & Agriculture
Agribusiness E-marketing

Last edited by a moderator:

vmap

first know

Hello dear,

if you want to know cultivation,first of all you know LAND PREPARATION and WATER SOURCES.for that purpose you have to first visit cultivated lands of different farmers practically IN YOUR AREA or in any area.

Then you can be got an idea/grip over cultivation.

regards
vmapR&D