Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

how much water is required for cultivation of drumstick farm

Register

Click Here!

vinkari

I am from rayadurg, andhra pradesh. I am having 4 hectares of land without borewell. i am interested to cultivate drum stick in that land(Red soil). i want to know how much water is required for drumstick cultivation.
1.There are other farms that being cultivating other crops around my farm. so if i go for this farming and if there are any kind of infections to the my farm will they spread to the other crops or farms around.
2.how to do organic farming and what are the methods of cultivation of drumstick.
3.what is the estimated budget for this drum stick cultivation per hectar..thank u inadvance

sudhakaran79

Refer to Palekar books / videos for organic farming. It should not be a problem if your neighbouring farmer is doing the same cultivation.

I am from rayadurg, andhra pradesh. I am having 4 hectares of land without borewell. i am interested to cultivate drum stick in that land(Red soil). i want to know how much water is required for drumstick cultivation.
1.There are other farms that being cultivating other crops around my farm. so if i go for this farming and if there are any kind of infections to the my farm will they spread to the other crops or farms around.
2.how to do organic farming and what are the methods of cultivation of drumstick.
3.what is the estimated budget for this drum stick cultivation per hectar..thank u inadvance