Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How is the scope for spirulina ?

Register

Click Here!

Dear partner,
I am Boopalan from Salem Tamilnadu doing my corrugated box manufacturing industry.
My lifetime target to enter in an agricultural project,is sure be cured with the enter of SPIRULINA CULTIVATION.
I need to know a success story of a spirulina cultivating person,basic requirements (land,water,atmospheric conditions,Ph, raw materials,chemicals needed,mother stuffs,etc.,)
Friends,feel free to mail me 24*7 : rajaboopalan@gmail.com

Spirulina Comes under Super Food category and having vast potential in overseas markets.Several parts of India are suitable for quality produce of Spirulina.
Also our Indian Spirulina has a reputation in the market-thanks to their comparison with the Chinese product!!!

But despite of taking advantage of this trend,our sellers are ready to accept the any throw away price offered by the Buyers.
This trend is to be stopped and all the spirulina growers should able to command a decent price and maintain all over India.
This is very much possible,because in India itself some growers sell at Rs.1800 per Kg (Non Organic). Thanks to their marketing ability and sincerity in conveying the speciality of Indian Spirulina.

This price may not be feasible with the all the sellers & buyers.Still one has to understand that,we should not keep lowering the price to even Rs.400 per Kg...
If all the Sellers decided to not reduce the price below a minimum price - say Rs.900 /- it shall be a sustainable business model.

Good luck to all New Comers....

shivaksgm

Hi...
I am interested in Spirulina Cultivation.
Plz provide information for
1.Land requirements
2.Project Investment
3.Method to do grow Spirulina and its standard required
4.Any training given for this
5.Importing & exporting details
Mi contact id is
shivaksgm@gmail.com