Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How can I start Dairy form in AP

Register

Click Here!

ashok_rapaka

Hi,

I want to start a dairy form at ap east godavari district near malikipuram. Anybody can help me how to approch.

Ashok Kumar R

eashan11

EASHAN ENTERPRISES PVT.LTD

We introduce ourselves as quality advisors , consultants and facilitators of high order development of Dairy Farms / Plants , Clean Milk Production , Marketing of the produce and providing infrastructure in the form of dairy / testing equipments .

Key Deliverables

1.Rendering consultancy on dairy technology, product manufacturing and allied systems.
2.Managing the packing and marketing of milk for army and civil distribution.
3.Implementing various programs on quality assurance and quality control (ISO 9000).
4.Accountable for cost optimization and corporate profitability.
5.Supervising the financial planning and analysis including project appraisal and monitoring
6.Spearheading the HRD services for Dairy Industry.
7.Responsible for strategic planning and project development for the Dairy Industry.
8.Establishing joint ventures and international partnerships for business expansion.
9.Conducting research and development including product and process development.
10.Setting up a Dairy Farm / Dairy Plant .
11.Providing infrastructure for dairy farm / plants in the forms of plant equipments , testing equipments and other allied accessories required .
If interested contact us
P.N.WALI ( CEO )
EASHAN ENTERPRISES PVT.LTD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear MR.Wali

I am planning to start Dairy farm in Tamil Nadu.

Kindly Advise me about minimum investment to start.

Please give me your Contact No & Address.

Best Regards

eashan11

DEAR SIR ,

U CAN MAIL US UR QUERIES AT

thanks
regards
p.n.wali ( CEO )
Eashan enterprises pvt.ltd

parameshwar_h

Dear Dairy farm aspirant,

It is a good thought to start dairy farm, and of course it is the right time to jump in. Because the milk price and demand are increasing. Moreover some banking institutions are offering subsidies to the beginners.
I can help you in preparation of the bankable project report. You can contact me at below mentioned address.

maheshprajapati

HI

I am planing to start dairy farm with 10 cow and will goes up to 50 cow i want to construct modern shed with all facility to minimise labour and work how much budget will i need apart from land, water ,electricity including yr commossion,weather remains hot all the time in gujarat(north gujarat) please advise me further you can reach me
thanks
mahesh prajapati

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me