Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How about converting your barren lands in forests ?

Register

Click Here!

mark1230

I know we all want profit and don't want to work for nothing but i think we should return something back to the nature. The whole pollution thing scare a lot of people these days. I think if we can cultivate out own forests with a bit of efforts.....what you guys think..

tanny1

Nice idea. But, if the model is not for-profit, how do you continue with daily operations or invest more in technology/best practices ?

nprabhs

Mark,
This would be best way to give back our mother earth and to our society.
Try growing medicinal plants/trees as they are getting extinct. Each tree has its own medicinal value, like Banyan, Neem, Bulletwood are good for purifying air and so many to name with different features.
I wish you all the best to start and hope I will join you soon. Keep posting on the progress.

greenagrow has a solution of profitable forestation in 3 years full of organic fruits herbs timbers with minimum water it also brings nature rain for more details call 9788182399

thanga ayyanar

Its all about how we see. Money plays a major role in every one's life. When we expect things in return its not going to work because we start to calculate. Either we need to take the initiative with out expectation by pulling ppl of similar mind set / idea. When ppl who dont have enough money can convert barren land in to a forest,ppl with money / who can afford should consider this as their moral responsibility or passion / hobby and do it . At least as an investment . All it takes is the willingness to do rest is all reason we find to give excuses. Worst of circumstances spread the seed which will find its way . Right seed at the right place.

garao56

Please go for farm forestry
Please contact us for further guidance

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex.Agricultural Officer (Department of Agriculture, AP) & Agricultural Banker (SyndicateBank)
Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru , Vijayawada -13, AP,
Email:garao56@gmail.com,
Mobile:9703128495