Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Horticulturist/Farm Manager Position Required

Register

Click Here!

amvarabi

Hi, In search of a suitable position to pace with my qualification and experience. I am an Indian Citizen (age 39) from Kerala State holding a First class Master Degree in Business Administration , Degree in Agriculture and a Certified Turf Professional from University of Georgia. To date have 13 Years experience in the Landscaping/Management Industry Kuwait and have Undergone a 2 Years Trainee period in the Same at India, Born in Sierrea Leone and brought up in Nigeria for 15years. Was working as a Landscape Engineer, Horticulturist, Project Incharge, Procurement Engineer, Project Manager, Agriculture Educator in South Africa and Lastly a Project Engineer in Dubai. I wish to work with people who are broadminded, ready to move with modern technology, Mixed farming, expansion with growth of the business, Motivates sub-ordinates for work done etc. Ready to work based on the Package (perks, accommadation etc) and kindly send details of your company, location and kind of work expected. Communication reply could be forwarded to the same post. Thanx Anil.M.V

ashokmore

water soluble bio organic manuar fertilizer with soluble mineral metals .

please see our website--vikrantagrotechweely.com and tell us if you can work with us.

amvarabi

Hi, did try to get into the website as mentioned, but its not showing up. Kindly check if the website spelling is correct and update so that i pace through the website. Awaiting your reply ashok.................................Anil