Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Horticulture / Floriculture Consultancy

Register

Click Here!

Dear Farmers,

Chintamani Consultancy and Services is Pune (State – Maharashtra) based Project consultation firm. From 2006 we are providing consultation to farmers for developing Orchards (Fruit farms) , Hi-Tech Floriculture Projects & Projects regarding plantation of medicinal plants.

We offer following Services -
Guidance for Crop selection
Project Pre feasibility study
Project planning
Sourcing appropriate plant and Machinery
Co-ordination with suppliers
Preparation of Detailed Project Report
Providing Training for field staff
Technical consultancy and guidance
Providing complete guidance for participating in Govt.subsidy schemes

We work for farmers with great dedication & transparency.

Those farmers who are interested to set up Horticulture / Floriculture Projects & want to be successful can contact us on chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
Chintamani Consultancy and Services
Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug, 21/22 Erandawane,
Pune 411004, India
Mobile - +919822019631
E mail - chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Last edited:

sunilpandhi

wanted consultant

I am based at Dehra dun and having land, I want to start gerbera plantation. I am looking for a consultant. If you deal in thus then do send me the quote.
Regards
Sunil Pandhi
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

mekundan

Hi

if u r interested i can show the project site where Gerbera plantation is cultivated in Dehradun. Along with i can mange finance as well as marketing of Gerbera also. i know the market place & people who can purchase from you....

vikasmanhas7

Greenhouse Solutions - No Compromise on Quality

I am based at Dehra dun and having land, I want to start gerbera plantation. I am looking for a consultant. If you deal in thus then do send me the quote.
Regards
Sunil Pandhi
Please contact....
Dear Mr. Sunil,

We introduce ourselves as the leading player in Greenhouse Solutions.

Please contact...

Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

ganapati

Dear Farmers,

Chintamani Consultancy and Services is Pune (State – Maharashtra) based Project consultation firm. From 2006 we are providing consultation to farmers for developing Orchards (Fruit farms) , Hi-Tech Floriculture Projects & Projects regarding plantation of medicinal plants.

We offer following Services -
Guidance for Crop selection
Project Pre feasibility study
Project planning
Sourcing appropriate plant and Machinery
Co-ordination with suppliers
Preparation of Detailed Project Report
Providing Training for field staff
Technical consultancy and guidance
Providing complete guidance for participating in Govt.subsidy schemes

We work for farmers with great dedication & transparency.

Those farmers who are interested to set up Horticulture / Floriculture Projects & want to be successful can contact us on chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
Chintamani Consultancy and Services
Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug, 21/22 Erandawane,
Pune 411004, India
Mobile - +919890919631
E mail - chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com
In which way you can help me in my following intended project:-
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...
Description of the property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...

Dear Mr.Sunil,

HAPPY DEEWALI.

Thanks for sparing your valuable time and informing me about your requirement.

I can provide consultation for Gerbera plantation under Poly house.

Please contact me on 09822019631 or chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan

Chintamani Consultancy and Servies,
Pune.

Regards
Sunil Pandhi
Please contact....

Dear Mr. Wani,

HAPPY DEEWALI.

Please contact me on 09822019631 or chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
Chintamaniconsultancy and Services,
Pune

In which way you can help me in my following intended project:-
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...
Description of the property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...