Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Honey bee keeping - Get rid of Honey bee hives from your Home.

Register

Click Here!

chsshankar

Hi,

If you have a Honey beehive which has built into your house, please call me for getting rid of them without killing them, charges would be nominal and service is available only on Saturdays and Sundays or evenings after 6pm. Please send me a picture of the bee hive , which you want to get rid of, so that I could plan accordingly. You can contact me . Service available anywhere in Bangalore.

People interested in learning beekeeping in bangalore can contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

madankp

Hi,

If you have a Honey beehive which has built into your house, please call me for getting rid of them without killing them, charges would be nominal and service is available only on Saturdays and Sundays or evenings after 6pm. Please send me a picture of the bee hive , which you want to get rid of, so that I could plan accordingly. You can contact me . Service available anywhere in Bangalore.

im intrested in bee keeping

shisri

Hi,

plz let me know ur contact no. i have plan for the same.

mail me

pvkr

hi

How is this possible, I want to raise those nearby my farm lands, their presence helps crops get better cross pollinated.