Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Honey Bee Farming

Register

Click Here!

diptiranjandas

Hello,
I am from Bhubaneswar,Odisha.I am interested in Honey Bee Farming. Kindly send detail information and where I will get traning.

Ranjan-09583649271

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hello,
I am from Bhubaneswar,Odisha.I am interested in Honey Bee Farming. Kindly send detail information and where I will get traning.

Ranjan-09583649271
Hi diptiranjandas,

Checkout with your local district KVK. They conduct free training and they you can find out the training schedule from them. If you do not know your local KVK and its address, you can check in my blog.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody

dibba

Bee farming

Hello,

Ranjan-09583649271
Dear Ranjan,

I went to the Central Bee Keeping Research Institute in Pune for a bee-keeping course. It is managed by the KVIC ( Khadi Village Industries Commission). It is supposed to be the best in India and I agree. They have many courses, ---5-day courses, 1 month courses- and even 6 month courses. These courses are very cheap and really very detailed and informative. You can make out that the staff love their jobs.
They also have hostel facilities (very cheap) which you will need since you are from Bhuvaneshwar.
alternately, look for the KVIC in your state and they should guide in the proper course of action.
Good Luck,
Dinesh

odisha

Dear Ranjan,
We saw your interest on bee keeping firming. We will provide you the training. Could you contact our Proj Mgr , Mr Abhayananda Mishra to guide on this. His Mob - +918763358182. You can also contact us in our mail id -samparkatrust@gmail.com

odisha

BeekeepingFirming

Dear Ranjan,
We saw your interest on bee keeping firming. We will provide you the training. Could you contact our Proj Mgr , Mr Abhayananda Mishra to guide on this. His Mob - +918763358182. You can also contact us in our mail id -samparkatrust@gmail.com