Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Home made cow ghee at very affordable price

Register

Click Here!

nagarajs

:rolleyes:HOME MADE PURE COW GHEE AVAILABLE AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE AT JUST 260/-RS PER LITRE.THE GHEE IS MADE UP OF GRASS FED COW.WE ARE LOCATED AT BANGALORE,THE GHEE CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN BANGALORE FOR 3 LITRES AND MORE ORDERS.FOR MORE DETAILS,

Last edited by a moderator:

saleem4u

Hello, i am interested to buy the said quantity of 3 litres of Ghee, please send me the details of contact, i stay in Bangalore, and if possible please call me at my personnel number

Last edited by a moderator:

dsunil21

Yes, we are interested in buying Cow-Ghee. we use it for Agnihotra to purify atmosphier & also in daily food. There are many Agnihotries in India who uses cow-ghee. Pl give your details along with contact number & email address.
Thanks,
Sunil Dandawate

suntan48

Cow Ghee

I am interested in buying 3 kgs pure ghee to be delivered in Banglore for my personal use. Pl. call me on 9930811058...Rgds...Sunil tanavde

gmani12345

cow ghee

:rolleyes:HOME MADE PURE COW GHEE AVAILABLE AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE AT JUST 260/-RS PER LITRE.THE GHEE IS MADE UP OF GRASS FED COW.WE ARE LOCATED AT BANGALORE,THE GHEE CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN BANGALORE FOR 3 LITRES AND MORE ORDERS.FOR MORE DETAILS,
pl let us know your contact no. and email details to order.

pajaka

Hello,
Interested to buy ghee. Is it available? Where in bangalore are you located . Can you deliver to J P nagar?
Please provide your contact details.

Thank you.

Last edited:

srrkapoor

Dear Sirs,
What is your current rate of cow ghee? I am interested in 5 kg/month. I am located in Mumbai.
Thanks.
S. Kapoor
(M) 09819836535

corpporeal

Need Pure Cow Ghee, pls contact 07892486660

Need Pure Cow Ghee, what is price & delivery to Bangalore. Pls contact 07892486660.