Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Highly profitable Business opportunity

Register

Click Here!

Prabhakar

Dear All Members,

We are manufacturing and marketing “WIN-A-CROP” Yield Promoter, that increases crops yields by 100% to 300%
most naturally. It is the only product available in India at very economical price, for doubling the Crops yields and farmers income.

We are looking for business associates from all states of India to market "farmers most wanted" and "monopoly" product WIN-A-CROP, on highly profitable terms.

Interested individuals and organizations are requested to contact us for more details or for business terms.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mkg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail: organictech@gmail.com

sunilskhatri

i want to know the details

Sir,
I have 7 acers of land at ranipet vellore dist tamilnadu how can you help me pls reply on my email mobile no is sunil

Last edited by a moderator:

Prabhakar

Earn Rs. 25,000 more on Banana plantation

Dear Banana Farmers,

"WIN-A-CROP" organic plant nutrient will increase your banana fruit bunch size, number of fruits and fruit size, resulting in 30% to 50% additional yields of high quality.

You can earn at least Rs. 25 additional market price on every bunch because of its size, quality and more number of fruits.

Altogether you can earn an assured Rs. 25,000 from your 1000 bunches from each acre of banana plantation.

WIN-A-CROP is successfully tested and certified by University scientists and recommended for WORLD FOOD PRIZE, USA by the parliament chairman Honorable Dr. Giridhar Gamang.

For more details or to buy WIN-A-CROP, please contact 098481-95999 or email to organictech@gmail.com

Prabhakar DKS,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects.

hmpo

Can you atleast post an approximate price for this product for an acre of banana? And may be include a few details about how your product works, and the science behind it.

Thanks.

Prabhakar

Requested to contact by email or call on ..........

Can you atleast post an approximate price for this product for an acre of banana? And may be include a few details about how your product works, and the science behind it.

Thanks.
Dear Members,

You are requested to contact on 098481-95999 or email to organictech@gmail.com, as mentioned in the above posting.

We will not respond to the inquiries those are with no contact info of the inquirer.

Prabhakar DKS,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects.

kogikap

pl send details to we are having 150 acres bananas in uganda where bananas is staple food .a detailed reply will be appreciated with proven results.
regards
ss
managing director

philipose

Organic fertilizer for Banana Cultivation

Dear Sir Prabhakar,

Iam cultivating different varieties of bananas in my farm which is more than 10acres. My farm is located in Kasaragod Dt in Kerala state. I would like to know the price of the fertilizer your offering, its method of application, qty required per plant and its availability and all other details which are useful for a farmer.

itmherbs

we can do contract farming of high value herbs -with 50 k plus return per year mail me at

Prabhakar

A non-competetive Agri-business opportunity..

Dear Forum Members,

Advanced biotech
offering Hi-Yield Promoter "WIN-A-CROP", World's latest 100% Organic product to increase the yields of Cotton, Chillis, Coconuts, Fruits & Vegetables crops, Flower Crops, Seed Crops, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops by 100% and more.

WIN-A-CROP also INCREASES yields of Rice Crops, Wheat, Maize, Corn & Pulses crops, Sugarcane, Banana, Oilseed Crops & Bio-diesel Crops by 30% to 75% with highly improved quality.

Simple foliar spray of water-soluble WIN-A-CROP, 2way nutrition improves Soil fertility and Crops productivity, resulting in 100% and above higher yields in all Inorganic and Organic Cultures, fetching highest income to the Farmers and Corporate Cultivators.

WIN-A-CROP is Eco-friendly and absolutely safe Herbal formula with world’s most advanced SMAAP technology, promotes rich green growth, Doubled yields & quality, resistance to diseases and minor pests.

WIN-A-CROP technology is nominated for WORLD FOOD PRIZE (USA), certified by the scientists of Agriculture University and represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of SECOND GREEN REVOLUTION.

W
e are inviting Distributors & Importers on highly profitable terms.

For more information or for business inquiries or to buy WIN-A-CROP please contact us on 098481-95999 or email us to organictech@gmail .com.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mktg),

# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Tel & Fax: +91-891-2754178,
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.

E-mail id:
organictech@gmail.com