Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

High Profit Contract Farming offer

Register

Click Here!

priyvratgadhvi

I wish to introduce to you, our contract farming services at our 30 acre farm in Dantiwada, North Gujarat. The winning features of this farm are:-

1- Extremely fertile land with continuous supply of water (Dantiwada dam is only 3 kms away)

2- Fully mechanized farm with over 700 sprinklers

3- Multiple Irrigation systems

4- Knolwedgable farmers and inputs from scientists and experts from Dantiwada agricultural university.

5- Successful mass cultivation projects executed.

Our current contract project is of Potato farming for an MNC, whose harvest is due in february, 2010.

I can provide excellent pictures of our current project for your information.

I invite you to get in touch with me if you are looking for farms for your projects. Please get in touch via personal msg.

juned

I wish to introduce to you, our contract farming services at our 30 acre farm in Dantiwada, North Gujarat. The winning features of this farm are:-

1- Extremely fertile land with continuous supply of water (Dantiwada dam is only 3 kms away)

2- Fully mechanized farm with over 700 sprinklers

3- Multiple Irrigation systems

4- Knolwedgable farmers and inputs from scientists and experts from Dantiwada agricultural university.

5- Successful mass cultivation projects executed.

Our current contract project is of Potato farming for an MNC, whose harvest is due in february, 2010.

I can provide excellent pictures of our current project for your information.

I invite you to get in touch with me if you are looking for farms for your projects. Please get in touch via personal msg.
Plz provide excellent pictures of ur current project for our information.
I am looking for farms projects.

estatebank

Plz provide excellent pictures of ur current project for our information.
I am looking for Potato farming projects. mail me :
mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:

manojsinghchandel

HI

Hi

Let me know the terms and conditions and other details, I have studied Agriculture in Dantiwada Agril. University, Gujarat almost 12 yrs ago. We can look for some possible tie ups.

Regds

Manoj Singh

ryaipen

offered my services to make organic fertilizer

offered my services to make organic fertilizer

raul yaipen

FORMULATION OF AGRICULTURAL FERTILIZERS

 PRIMARY METABOLITES:

Biostimulant Effect: The plant recovers quickly stressed by providing basic molecules to respond physiologically, avoiding the biogenesis of primary metabolites from energy and time.

 ACTIVATED AMINO ACID 40% AND 20%.

 For enzymatic extraction of proteases from strains of Bacillus.
 In addition to the 20 standard amino acids are produced by biotransformation other amino acids. For example:Each of these derives from one of the 20 standard amino acids by reaction of modification as 4-hydroxyproline, which is a derivative of proline, required in cell wall proteins from plants.

 SUGARS ACTIVATED.

For enzymatic extraction of amylases from strains of Bacillus. sp
 The metabolic sugars are phosphorylated hexoses necessary for the fast power management in stages of development stress and where required by this provision phenological

 ENERGIZANTE LEAF

 For biotechnological processes of enzymatic transformation of primary metabolites, using strains of Bacillus and Saccharomyces, we obtain organic molecules, vitamins, carboxylic acids, amino acids, and provitamin, sugars, cations and anions complexed with carrier molecules

 ENCOURAGING RHIZOSPHERE

 For biotechnological processes of enzymatic transformation of primary metabolites, using strains of Rizoctonia, Pseudomonas, Bacillus and Saccharomyces, we obtain organic molecules, vitamins, carboxylic acids, amino acids, and provitamin, sugars, cations and anions complexed with carrier molecules, which exert an increased absorptive area root.

SECONDARY METABOLITES

 PHYTOALEXINS STIMULANTS

Plant extracts that is obtained by phytochemicals phenolic fraction predecessor
 For biotransformation processes of secondary metabolites of the phenolic skeleton shikimate pathway, and the acetate-malonate, using strains of microorganisms, we obtain phenolic organic molecules that increase resistance to biotic and abiotic

 STIMULANTS OF LIGNIN AND TANNINS

Plant extracts that phytochemicals are obtained by phenolic precursors the lignin and tannins
 For biotransformation processes of secondary metabolites of the phenolic skeleton shikimate pathway, using strains of microorganisms, selected for high productivity and metabolic activity, we obtain phenolic and polyphenolic organic molecules that increase production of ligininas and tannins.

 PLANT PROTECTOR ANTIMICROBIAL

Plant extracts that pharmacobotany known for antimicrobial properties
 For biotransformation processes of nature alkaloid secondary metabolites, using strains of microorganisms, we obtain bioactive organic molecules that increase resistance to attack by bacteria and fungi, acting as natural antibiotics that disrupt the metabolism of the plant pathogen

 PLANT PROTECTOR INSECTICIDE

Plant extracts that pharmacobotany known for insecticidal properties
 For enzymatic biotransformation processes of secondary metabolites seeded terpenes and alkaloid nature, using strains of microorganisms, we obtain bioactive organic molecules that increase resistance to insect attack, acting as a natural insecticide that disrupts the metabolism of the plant pathogen

 ANTAGONISTIC MICROORGANISMS

Consortium of microorganisms to block the establishment of plant pathogens
 For natural selection processes isolate, select and produce a set of micro-organisms to settle on the floor, act as a defensive barrier against the introduction and development of bacterial and fungal spores, even low levels of plant nematodes

 MICROORGANISMS BIOTRANSFORMATION

Consortium of microorganisms to help break down organic matter in soils and compost
 Selection of microorganisms capable of enzymatic bio-processing primary and secondary metabolites of organic matter, achieving high productivity in situ and metabolic activity, we obtain bioactive organic molecules and nutrients that increase fertilization in the rhizosphere. The formulation has its effectiveness by providing micro-cycle of nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, iron and other elements needed for bio natural transformation

ENTOMOPATHOGENIC MICROORGANISM

Consortium of microorganisms and / or spores to parasitic insects
 Selection of microorganisms and / or spores of Bacillus Thurrigiensis, Metarhizium, Paecilomyces, Trichoderma and Beauveria

 ORGANIC LIQUIDS :HUMIC / FULVIC / MICROELEMENTS / plant organic matter:
 biotechnology products developed in microbial fermentation process for anaerobic and aerobic action of microorganisms that act on manure and guano, plant and animal remains develops a product is easily absorbed and condition the soil to increase the establishment of microorganisms in the rhizosphere.

 COMPOST (NPK 1:1:1)

 Products developed in the process of composting by aerobic action of microorganisms that act on manure and guano, plant and animal remains develops a product is easily absorbed and condition the soil to increase the establishment of microorganisms in the rhizosphere.

 FLOOR AND FOLIAR FERTILIZERS, MOL + MICROELEMENTS
Multipurpose, different cultures, different phenological stages

 Rooting generic formula

 15-30-15 +1 MgO +1 S Rich in phosphorus for initial induction needs of sprouting roots and apices

 Generic formula of start and fruiting growth

 18-6-18 +2 MgO +8 S Designed for the stage of cell differentiation, which begins the specialization of each organ of the plant

 Formula generic filling and maturation

13-6-40  Essential in the stage of accumulation of nutrients in the flower or fruit. Improved size, color, strength and flavor of the fruit.

 Note: The products are in chemical composition under the following elements: 0.01% B, 0.01% Mo, 0.01% Cu, 0.02% Mn, 0.02% Zn, 0.04% Fe

PLUS:
seaweed
Carboxylic acids
Vitamins
AATC
Phytohormones
Phyto antioxidant
Oxygenating the rhizosphere
Folic Acid
Salicylic acid
Phenolic and polyphenolic

OTHER PRODUCTS

Cream and liquid seaweed and seaweed concentrate
Adherent, surfactant and wetting
Acidifier, pH correction
Agricultural detergent.
AATC based Biostimulant and folic acid
Alexine Biostimulant of salicylic acid-based
Phosphites
Carboxylic acids
Hormones Rooting plant hormone auxin (Merck)
Pollination stimulating pheromone (Merck)

raul yaipen

Last edited by a moderator: