Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hi tech milking machine for cow/buffalo milking

Register

Click Here!

nishachoudhary

Dear All,

We are dealing in Hi tech milking machine for cow/buffalo milking also support in dairy designing of the Dairy Farm. For more details you can visit our site i.e.

Concern person of marketing Mr. saurabh choudhary. and for dairy designing Mr. sameer verma.
Regards,

Nisha Choudhary
Market support

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Could you please advertise the same in the nearby Krishi Vigyan Kendras.It will be useful for the farmers in and around.

Regards
Ashwini

ag_aman2004

Hi all

Dear Aswin,

I was requesting the price details and specification of a single milking machine. But this marketing staff asking my herd size. Why should I give all my farm details? So I preferred to go for another supplier.

Regards
Amanullah AG.

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

we feel u should talk openly for your requirement to supplier and some time it helps otherwise it will be ending either ways of spending more or non-suitable/viable item in short period. Their is no harm in discuss,since their is no problem .

kasturiraju.

Dear Aswin,

I was requesting the price details and specification of a single milking machine. But this marketing staff asking my herd size. Why should I give all my farm details? So I preferred to go for another supplier.

Regards
Amanullah AG.

ag_aman2004

Hi,

Dear Kasthuri,

My requirement is simple. Single Bucket Milking machine price and specification details. Thats it. What else?

I received a specification from V.... company. But I dont like the country of origin. I requested some other vendors also. Dony worry, I will get.

Thanks & Regards
Amanullah AG.

nandana

Dear All,

We are dealing in Hi tech milking machine for cow/buffalo milking also support in dairy designing of the Dairy Farm. For more details you can visit our site i.e.

Concern person of marketing Mr. saurabh choudhary. and for dairy designing Mr. sameer verma.
Regards,

Nisha Choudhary
Market support
Mr. Chowdry I am badly looking for 3 milching machines and good chauff cutter for my up coming mega dairy farming. Can u mail quotes immediatly to my ID.

nishachoudhary

Hi all

Dear Sir,

we are ready to give detalis but prior to that it is important to know about your actual requirement we will suggest the milking machine as per your herd size thats why I have asked you some information.

Regards,

Nisha Choudhary

ag_aman2004

Thanks a lot

Dear NishaChoudry,

Already I received a quotation and specifications from a vendor. Pneumatic type milking machine with a single, double bucket and fixed type.

(Note: I have to decide about my requirement, not vendor. If I ask a suggestion for a parlor, then you can ask me the herd size, count, area, building and so on. Simply I was asking bucket machine. Thats it.)

Anyways thanks a lot.

Regards
Amanullah AG.

mmsangma

so what happened to this thrread, because I am also looking for a milking machine, mobile type, single or double bucket. that will be useful for say for herd size in upto 20

nishachoudhary

hi

Dear Sir,

we have not denied to give the details as we asked only herd details and it neccessory to know about the herd to suggest the milking machine.

for you farm we can give you detail about single or double bucket milking machine kindly, send your contact details.

Regards

Nisha Choudhary
Market Suport

nishachoudhary

Re: website

Dear Sir,

GEA Westfalia surge India is aIndian subsidiary of GEA farm,technologies. Kindly, visit the site and In case if you willing to know more about our product you can also drop the mail

Regards,

Nisha Choudhary

nandana

wanted milking machine

Dear Sir,

we are ready to give detalis but prior to that it is important to know about your actual requirement we will suggest the milking machine as per your herd size thats why I have asked you some information.

Regards,

Nisha Choudhary

Hai, Nandana dairy farm is setting up 200 animal capacity. i want 3-4 milchinng machine with multiple buckets/movable or singlee unit machine. Please pet us know and guide us.

shankarsiva

Hi,
I am looking for a milking machine (Fixed Model)
I request to send your product brochures

a178

hi i am looking for milking machines in gurgaon. i am setting up a 200 animal dairy project. please advice the product details and the pricings

vasudharealtors

We are from Hyderabad,Andhrapradesh.We want to Start a Diary Farm near Hyderabad.What is the Minimum range of Diary Farm for Viability point of view..Are there any Subsidies for the said Farms eithr from Central Government or from Government of Andhrapradesh.Kindly let us know the Cost of your Hi tech milking machine for cow/buffalo milking .Kindly reply early.

nishachoudhary

Milking machine

Dear sir,

Kindly, send your contact details also mention that you need machine for 200 cows or will plann to expand the herd size in future.

REGARDS,

NISHA