Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hf & jersy cows

Register

Click Here!

arvina

I have my own dairy at sirsi in karnataka with 2hf & 3jersy cows. I have recently purchased a new land & would like to have 7hfcows yeilding about 25 to 30ltrs 0f milk & 3jersy cows yeilding 15 to 18ltrs of milk per day.

snehalsolanki

Dairy farm equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler and Milk Cans.
You can contact me
I have my own dairy at sirsi in karnataka with 2hf & 3jersy cows. I have recently purchased a new land & would like to have 7hfcows yeilding about 25 to 30ltrs 0f milk & 3jersy cows yeilding 15 to 18ltrs of milk per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Dear Mr Arvina ,

We can supply you the HF / Jersey from Karnataka state also with 24 - 26 ltrs -- HF and Av. 18 - 20 ltrs Jersey cows .. From our Punjab / Haryana area , you can receive with 28 - 32 ltrs. HF also .. Plz send your details through PM ...

SWAMY1807

Arvina,
You know the value of our Malnad gidda. Daily it can eat more than 100 veriety of forest leaf and grasses and we can easily asses the medicinal value of the milk urine and dung from malnad gidda.

Why can't start upgrading Malnad Gidda?
I can help you for up grading our native breed. People from Sirsi are know for innovations. You aware that how we value added to Jack fruits, Appe midi, Banana etc. Like wise it will be the opportunity for you achieve something better in milk production.

Regards.
SWAMY.

jinjack

Dear Mr Arvina ,

We can supply you the HF / Jersey from Karnataka state also with 24 - 26 ltrs -- HF and Av. 18 - 20 ltrs Jersey cows .. From our Punjab / Haryana area , you can receive with 28 - 32 ltrs. HF also .. Plz send your details through PM ...
dear sir
i need HF anf Jersy cows can you send me the price or contact detail?

malnad gidda cows reuired

Arvina,
You know the value of our Malnad gidda. Daily it can eat more than 100 veriety of forest leaf and grasses and we can easily asses the medicinal value of the milk urine and dung from malnad gidda.

Why can't start upgrading Malnad Gidda?
I can help you for up grading our native breed. People from Sirsi are know for innovations. You aware that how we value added to Jack fruits, Appe midi, Banana etc. Like wise it will be the opportunity for you achieve something better in milk production.

Regards.
SWAMY.
hi Mr Swamy,

I require some malnad gidda cows..can u pls help me on this.And what would be their maximum milk yield and price of a cow..

Regards,
Ashok

SWAMY1807

Ashok,
Malnad Gidda can be available in Malnad area of Karnataka.
Maximum milk yield may be about 5 liters per one day.
Where are you from?

thanks for the reply,

Am from banggalore..

what would be the price of a cow which yields milk of 5 litres..

regards,
Ashok

gaurik

I require the rate of all cattle that are provided by you.

Dear Mr Arvina ,

I require the rate of all cattle that are provided by you. I am interested in buying.

aaditya_77

Dear Mr Arvina ,

Hello Dr Sarkar
Am Aaditya am also planning for dairy. What is Hf Cows and what is the price of hf cows nd jercy cow from karnataka and punjab ??

mstotar

Looking for Dairy business

Hi,

I am planning to start dairy farm and looking for HF and Jersey cows, could any one of you provisde me the details on the same?

Thanks
Muragesh

phadnis

cost of HF / Jersey

Dear Arvina

Congratulations !!

Please advise the cost of HF / Jersey cows which you purchased. I am planning to start dairy with 1- 15 cows. Please also give your opinion for going only with cows.

Regards
SP

phadnis

Cost and address

Hi

I am planning to start dairy with 10 - 15 cows; please advise cost per cow and also your address and contact details.

Thanks and regards
Srikanth Phadnis

I require the rate of all cattle that are provided by you. I am interested in buying.

Last edited by a moderator: