Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

HF cows Near Mysore Mandya; Share information

Register

Click Here!

hdayanan

Gentlemen,

I have a diary of about 10 cows.

I been around Bangalore area looking to buy, only to be taken around to brokers who have been used to sell not so standard HF cows, to people who have no clue on what they are buying, at ridiculous prices.

I was shocked at some prices quoted for inferior cows and they were all brokers having a network amongst themselves.

What I ask of you gentlemen is to share some contacts even if they are brokers but who take you around to genuine sellers and not brokers (they buy from wherever they can and turn around within 1 week to some one naive).

I have setup the farm in Mandya so nearby places are preferred.

Looking for 3 cows for now and more in the next few months.

Kind Regards

ckrajesh

Hi,

I have a contact info of a person in Bangalore, but as you said i am not sure if he is genuine or not, i have seen him running a dairy with HF & some murrah breeds, check it out & let me also know if he is genuine.

S.Gopal Naidu
Milk Dairy
Bangalore

Regards

Rajesh

Gentlemen,

I have a diary of about 10 cows.

I been around Bangalore area looking to buy, only to be taken around to brokers who have been used to sell not so standard HF cows, to people who have no clue on what they are buying, at ridiculous prices.

I was shocked at some prices quoted for inferior cows and they were all brokers having a network amongst themselves.

What I ask of you gentlemen is to share some contacts even if they are brokers but who take you around to genuine sellers and not brokers (they buy from wherever they can and turn around within 1 week to some one naive).

I have setup the farm in Mandya so nearby places are preferred.

Looking for 3 cows for now and more in the next few months.

Kind Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

manas reddy

Welcome to the club

Hi,

Welcome to the club :)

we also have a dairy farm with 19 HF cows, and have faced similar problems while purchasing cows, i have a few cows that i would like to sell, please tell me what is your requirement, send me a PM.

Manas

sbilal

Hi Manas,

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME QUALITY COWS, PLEASE CONTACT ME
LET ME KNOW YOU ARE BASED.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLY...

REGARDS,
BILAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

manas reddy

100 km from Bangalore on the way to tirupati

Hi

my farm is located 100 km from Bangalore on the way to tirupati, send me a private message for contact details

sagarvemulav

need contact details

Hi can u give me u r number so that i can give u call, as i am interested in buying cows for setting up dairy farm.

my farm is located 100 km from Bangalore on the way to tirupati, send me a private message for contact details[/QUOTE]

blrramesh

Do not buy from people who say they have commercial Dairy farm and wants to sell some cows. They will try to get rid of some bad apples in their farm. you could visit places around kolar and shop for cows.

Stay away from existing farms.

Hi,

Welcome to the club :)

we also have a dairy farm with 19 HF cows, and have faced similar problems while purchasing cows, i have a few cows that i would like to sell, please tell me what is your requirement, send me a PM.

Manas

Dear Friend,
if want good cows u have visit weekly sante's in around kolar district u ll get good cows,, i m also going to start dairy farm,,, 1st i m preparing for basic infrastructure like water facility, shed, important thing dry fodder,, then i ll buy some 3-5 cows first,, in summer very good time 2 purchase cows

stalinpandian

Hi,
This is stalin pandian from tiruvannamalai.we have started our work to set up a dairy farm for 50 animals.we are in construction stage 1.Now we are looking forward for procuring 20 HF or jersy cow with 1st or 2nd lactation and at least 15 ltr per day.cow with female calf is preferable.We need genuine dealers.We can negotiate.waiting for your reply.#9840639913
Regards,
Stalin Pandian

manas reddy

take care

Hi All,

No matter if you buy from a commercial dairy farm or a cattle fair, just ensure you buy cows based on the cows potential and this can be judged only by exp. if you don't know about cows get some one who is even your milk man will be able to help.....

some of the ways people use to cheat buyers

Salt: feeding high salt a day before sale will increase milk production for a day but will affect health of cow
Jaggery: feeding additional jaggery a day before sale will increase milk production for a day but will affect health of cow if done more than once

Udder bloating injections: used to temporarily increase udder sizes, this can permanently damage the udder, the udder is not the only indication of milk production it depends on the body size shape and the veins near the udder

these are the ones that we have found there may be many more,

be careful

girik82

Thanks for the information sir...Pls send ur cell no to 9663749667....so that I can contact u for more information....Girish from Mysore.