Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hf cow needed

Register

Click Here!

milkmaid

I am Planning to buy 50 hf cows
i like to know the milking capacity of a single cow per day(morning and evening)
i want assurance for this milk yield for at-least 2 months
i want to know the price of a single hf cow
what is your location

Ashwini

HI

THe yield of HF varies between 25-35 lts of milk per day. The price of the cow varies on the age when you want to purchase.

Regards
Ahswini

gaiwalas

Details required

Mr Ashwini,

Can you please show me a LIVE example of a HF cow giving 25-35 ltrs of milk on an AVERAGE in the Indian summer conditions as well.

We are based in Jaipur and the peak temperatures in summer are 45 degrees.

If you can provide these cows with guarantee, we are ready to commit substantial investments towards it.

jaganath

cows

hi
this is jaganath from banglore and can provide cows so plz contact me jaganath

Last edited by a moderator:

kjs_sangha

hi

hi

the yield of hf varies between 25-35 lts of milk per day. The price of the cow varies on the age when you want to purchase.

You buy from me in panjab kjssangha@gmail.com,or call 9501161164 price depends on age milk etc you can send your demand as per your requirement kjs sangha sangha farm vpo chuharwali dist jalandhar panjab
regards
ahswini
please contact................

manas reddy

HF cows are not suitable for hot climate

Hi,

we have recently started a dairy farm near Bangalore with 20 HF cow capacity

HF cows are not suitable for hot climate, 45 degrees is too much for HF, ideal temp. is 20 - 30 for good milk yield

you will have to install cooling systems like water mist sprayers and coolers, this system will cost a lot and will require continuous water and power supply.

i will suggest you go for jersey cows winch will yield around 4000 liters in a year and can cope with hot climate better

please send me a private message for more details

Mr Ashwini,

Can you please show me a LIVE example of a HF cow giving 25-35 ltrs of milk on an AVERAGE in the Indian summer conditions as well.

We are based in Jaipur and the peak temperatures in summer are 45 degrees.

If you can provide these cows with guarantee, we are ready to commit substantial investments towards it.

maruthidairy

we want to visit

dear sir,

please let us know your address since we would like to visit your dairy farm.

communicate to

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju

Hi,

we have recently started a dairy farm near Bangalore with 20 HF cow capacity

HF cows are not suitable for hot climate, 45 degrees is too much for HF, ideal temp. is 20 - 30 for good milk yield

you will have to install cooling systems like water mist sprayers and coolers, this system will cost a lot and will require continuous water and power supply.

i will suggest you go for jersey cows winch will yield around 4000 liters in a year and can cope with hot climate better

please send me a private message for more details

narender64

Hi,
I am about to start a diary farm in Andhra Pradesh Nizamabad Dist, I am starting with 30 animals going to 100 animals in 2..3 phases. I would like to know the reliable source of milk animals cows/buffalos with good return/investment ratio and the animal suitable to andhrapradesh ( nizamabad district) climate which is dry, temperature in summer can go upto 42..43 C,in winter can go down to 10 C.

I am looking for a good consultant who can give good references from andhra pradesh farmers. I understand that when we go for loan , bankers rely on some appointed doctor and that doctor normally colludes with the suppliers and they together cheat us ! is this true please any experienced dairy farmer give your experience.

I am also looking for trained labour. our farm site is adjacent to tar road in village Sarvapur, Mdl:Gandhari, Dist:Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Thank you
Narender Rao Saineni,Hyderabad,

mantra

Dear Mr.Manas,

I would like to visit your dairy farm.
i am in bangalore and i have a plan to start a dairy farm.

Tarak

jaganath

Cattle dealers

hello we the dealers of cattles since 1989..we supply good high breed cattles through out india ..... for all the dairy farms and farmers ...... cattles will be given a milking assurence , medical certificate, breed certificate....and cattle s milking ability will be shown on the spot .....and ua selected cows will be supplied so plz contact (+91 9845661012) C.Jaganath, (+91 8971776667) J.Pruthvi