Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hf cow &murrah bafellow

Register

Click Here!

rkbomma

I want to start cattle farm in chandapura bangalore -81
i need good HF cows/ murrah bafellows. please give me full detailed address and contact numbers.
I need agricultural land 5 acress for lease.

Last edited by a moderator:

subbaraokommi

Hello Sir ,
I am subbu , running a Dairy farm in Anekal near chandapur ,i need good cows please provide me ur contact details or message me .contact :
Dear Mr.RK Bomma,

Please try in hosur-salem route,a place called kaverippattinam.The place is famous for milk based sweet making mainly khoa.Avoid brokers.You need to visit that place,spend time, see the milking of the cows you like, see milking for three times continously.If you don't do this your chances of getting cheated is very very high.Do the job yourself as you cannot trust anyone except your own eyes.Its totally different from buying a product from a department store.Pay for the yield.Take cows from 1st,2nd or 3rd calving.

All the best

MKTVM

manu1_m

i have HF cows

Hi,
This is Mittal here i have a cattle farm near bidadi if you interested in good sets of cattle please do contact me on my email id.
Please contact...

Regards.

kalyanma

Required HF X cows

Dear sir;

Kindly let me know the Detailes of HF X cows cost, Lactation , i want to procure HF xCows for my farm,
Kindly give detals of contact ph and mail. and send detal to my email:kalyan14969@gmail.com
Thank you,

ssprasad

Dear MKTVM,

Would be grateful if you can give approximate price of HF cows (Ltrs per day Vs cost) at Kaveripaattanam as you must be fully aware of these details. This information would help us greatly not only from getting cheated but also for proper planning. Further, do we purchase the cows from individuals there on random enquiry or any established and reliable coop dairy farm etc available at kaveripattanam ? Regards

Dear Mr.RK Bomma,

Please try in hosur-salem route,a place called kaverippattinam.The place is famous for milk based sweet making mainly khoa.Avoid brokers.You need to visit that place,spend time, see the milking of the cows you like, see milking for three times continously.If you don't do this your chances of getting cheated is very very high.Do the job yourself as you cannot trust anyone except your own eyes.Its totally different from buying a product from a department store.Pay for the yield.Take cows from 1st,2nd or 3rd calving.

All the best

MKTVM