Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Herbal Hair Oil - Wanted Sales personell and business people

Register

Click Here!

gopikrish6

Business Sales - Herbal hair oil

Dear All,

We are registered manufacturers of “Herbal hair oil” in Chennai. We are looking for people who are interested and capable to sell our product in different areas in India.

Good business for businessmen, housewives and retired people also.

Good profit and a great product. You can buy the product from us at wholesale rates and then sell it in your areas.

Minimum investment: Rs.10000.
50% profit margin on investment made.

Reach out to me at 9960896688 immediately.

Regards
Gopi

Sir.. I am P.Shumitha consultant for herbaceutical and food companies able to guide your project in right path for marketing. If you are interested you can contact me at +91 9715555677.. have handled lots of companies for marketing

tochukwu

Hello Sir,
How is business hope all is fine; if so thanks be to Almighty Allah. Actually i contacted you for a partnership because i sent my representative to look for my Father partner who was with my Father for seventeen years in my home town Harare Zimbabwe . very unfortunate my representative could not locate him and his telephone lines were out of network. Now i decided to visit Agriculture information.com network site here in England to seek for a business partner activities in your country, here I find your Name as a reliable organization who is into production of Agricultural product and also Import Export being situated in your country.
Now i need you as a partner because in the chamber of commerce i was told that a foreigner cannot establish without a citizen in your country, i want to enter into manufacturing section, for example Agriculture and also into Hotel Business and into real estate.
I have budgeted sum of (Ten million five hundred thousand euro) for the project. the funds was deposited by my late Father (Cheik M Omar) under presidential deposit scheme(P D S) in Barclay's Bank London Under CALFIX security and finance Company.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this message then we talk about percentage. thanks for your understanding.

best regards: Mr Hassan Omar

tochukwu

partnership

Hello Sir,
How is business hope all is fine; if so thanks be to Almighty Allah. Actually i contacted you for a partnership because i sent my representative to look for my Father partner who was with my Father for seventeen years in my home town Harare Zimbabwe . very unfortunate my representative could not locate him and his telephone lines were out of network. Now i decided to visit Agriculture information.com network site here in England to seek for a business partner activities in your country, here I find your Name as a reliable organization who is into production of Agricultural product and also Import Export being situated in your country.
Now i need you as a partner because in the chamber of commerce i was told that a foreigner cannot establish without a citizen in your country, i want to enter into manufacturing section, for example Agriculture and also into Hotel Business and into real estate.
I have budgeted sum of (Ten million five hundred thousand euro) for the project. the funds was deposited by my late Father (Cheik M Omar) under presidential deposit scheme(P D S) in Barclay's Bank London Under CALFIX security and finance Company.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this message then we talk about percentage. thanks for your understanding.

best regards: Mr Hassan Omar

tochukwu

Hello Sir,

best regards: Mr Hassan Omar email (elhassan19801@yahoo.co.uk)

tochukwu

partnership

Hello Sir,

best regards: Mr Hassan Omar email (elhassan19801@yahoo.co.uk)