Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

help for project report

Register

Click Here!

k pravin

Hello,
I want to start a modern dairy farm at Thane dist. of Maharashtra State. Please help me to prepare project report for getting the loan from any bank.
Thank you.

kirti s

Hello Sir
u may contact
Dr. Venkatesh Tagat
Chief General Manager
2nd floor, 'A' Wing
C-24, 'G' Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051
Tel : (91) 022 26530174
Fax : (91) 022 26530067
E-mail: bid@nabard.org

drsarkar

Dear Mr. K. Pravin ,
Plz contact us for your Modern dairy farm project at Thane and we have the full plan for your dream dairy project..You can start with us for sustainable farm development on Turnkey basis ..Our several projects are in progress and also under pipeline in Satara , Badlapur , Shahpur etc. You can contact us with full confidence on Sarkar41419 at gmail dot com for your summarised plan proposals.
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…

Hello,
I want to start a modern dairy farm at Thane dist. of Maharashtra State. Please help me to prepare project report for getting the loan from any bank.
Thank you.

drsarkar

Dear Mr. K. Pravin ,
Plz contact us for your Modern dairy farm project at Thane and we have the full plan for your dream dairy project..You can start with us for sustainable farm development on Turnkey basis ..Our several projects are in progress and also under pipeline in Satara , Badlapur , Shahpur etc. You can contact us with full confidence on Sarkar41419 at gmail dot com for your summarised plan proposals.
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…

Hello,
Thank you.

k pravin

Thank you kirti s for your responce. Iam going to mail on the mail id you provided.
Thakks a lot.
Pravin Kadam.