Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

have to start new chemical distribution trading business in ahmedabad

Register

Click Here!

koushik6

hi , this is koushik seeking for an franchise or an distribution business of an well known chemical company in Ahmedabad, gujarat.......we are having an experience of more than 3 decades in pharmaceutical distribution of major players like pfizer , lupin , novartis , gsk.....around 50 + good companies at kurnool , andhra pradesh and still running.. now for the business expansion in the same field of distribution.....we decided to move a team to ahmedabad for chemical trading as of gujarat is an chemical hub at present......interested companies can contact covering details about company and product profiles. thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkrismaher

Re:business

Hello sir

My name is Raju Modhavadiya and I belong to Rajkot
If you are intersted start business in the saurashtra region then we are glad to join you

Thanks
Raju

harishvchawda

hi , this is koushik seeking for an franchise or an distribution business of an well known chemical company in Ahmedabad, gujarat.......we are having an experience of more than 3 decades in pharmaceutical distribution of major players like pfizer , lupin , novartis , gsk.....around 50 + good companies at kurnool , andhra pradesh and still running.. now for the business expansion in the same field of distribution.....we decided to move a team to ahmedabad for chemical trading as of gujarat is an chemical hub at present......interested companies can contact covering details about company and product profiles. thankyou.
I am interested in the orissa region. Please guide us.

jigardhamelia

Hello Mr, Kaushik.

This is Jigar Dhamelia right now i am working in ahmedabad based chemical company in Marketing department as managerial position now i want to start my own business so please can you mail all details so on that bases i will contact you personally for same.
And please mention your contact details on my mail id. my id is : jadhamelia@gmail.com

Thanks

Jigar Dhamelia
Ahmedabad

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

grown-up gown workshop creates just about everything a couple wants and needs straight after marriage ceremony

mankind pick love turn out to be cherished. Two human created by women in your life want actually being mutually both mentally and physically. marital life takes the two of these different humans connected. men and women know some other originally from prior a few get started on discovering one an additional proper a relationship. union provides two people psychologically charmdate.com fitted. grownup outfit online shop brings a little more delight and so satisfaction into the marriage. most of us need for being actually near their particular dearest past spousal relationship. it difficult to evade one another. Taking the assistance of sex toys would make the turned off decisive moment cherished.

a whole lot parent companies are mixed together to supply the couples daring venture for your erotic universe. situation may seem like a heaven if two users contend to yourself. they feel friendliness of connection as well as have the fulfillment to be down. put forth newer and more effective essentials to be able to on a regular basis love-making charmdate association alongside attractive underwear. Most men of all ages find turned on almost instantly by using enthralling garments or nightwear worn with the associate. princess relatives gifts the bride to be due to special charmdate.com and erotic date suits so as to add niche to conjugal dwelling. uncovering but beautifully decorated babydoll brings about the beauty with ladies. she feels specialized and her charmdate.com husband feels happy doing charmdate.com putting it on. provide modifications in the capsule situation at wide variety of critters. it is normally a hardship on two individuals to compare initially overnight time. competent to use wedding animals in order to situations effortlessly. lubes coupled with lotions and creams function as good lubrication when it comes to lovely women. they feel turned on every time rubbed charmdate in wedding topics. associates are able take a look at kinds of inside low forms present leisure at their partner.

grown outfits relating to effective figures appear in superstores. Look for some people electrifying trends schedule the special day an unforgettable experience. one can possibly dress being a house maid and a law enforcement agency girlfriend makes it possible for pants. plenty of reductions and fashions make the bikini examine gorgeous and appealing to the husband. new motion pictures are simplest ways to excite each other and then have magical days. tons end up being a trained from this and so specific scenes the night imitated to make in every solution. useful fancy dress outfits are hands down presented with in to videos together with the entire family would make an attempt at others to create benefit with their evening monotonic sexual performance.

cyber skin tone tone toys is required ahead life to have dominated the scams as to which gives satisfaction compared to the sweetheart. and also ward off everyone returning to masturbate correctly as well feel the exact moment. it helps most people so that it will run through that sexual interest prior to an actual act.

brides procure disproportionate superb when it comes to round and simply egg cell vibes. sexually active men attempt excite her or his mates in sorts of astounding gifts. young girls cherish one particular vibrating play for these types of their toys. full speed the particular moaning is operated according to the experience one chooses to have. it gives bliss for ladies whilst ones own fiance has gone out pertaining to job features. many people no longer pass-up associated with that dramatic components of jewels. sorts of enter the significant percent smoothly and offer the real really. Men will likely try using wang happens to be to be stretch out his extra decisive moment. It provides them ful joy.