Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Have the joy and satisfaction of promoting agriculture and also earn a good income

Register

Click Here!

bestfoundation

Have the joy and satisfaction of promoting agriculture
and also earn a good income by investing in the goat & dairy farm

You are invited to invest in the goat and dairy farm. The farm is in 8.5 acres of land with green fodder, goat and cow sheds, office room, kitchen etc in Tamil Nadu, India.
Agricultural works with goat and dairy farming is a successful business
Dr. Philip Benis, 62, Villianur Road, Mulakulam, Pondicherry – 605010. India.
04132290142, 9443438532. Web site: - Best Foundation Email id: philipbenis@gmail.com

alimama123

have the joy and satisfaction

h dear sir
i have 50 acre of agri land in tmilnadu

iwt is syitale for coat and emmu agri

i tried to develop it. but in vain.

can you help me prompte it in way?

because i have enugh fund to promote it.
that is my big problem

would you please help to promote it in good ways?

i dont know some otherway to promaote it.

thanks
regrds

mobile:

e.mail:

Last edited by a moderator:

mahaacharya

Did you hear about Zero Budget Natural Farming?

Dear Sir,
I am not sure if you have heard about the Zero budget Natural Farming.
We have been training farmers in this system given by Sri Subhash Palekarji in many areas. More than 40 lakh farmers are trained. I am sure that you will also be able to adopt it in your place.
It s quite easy and quick to adopt. One farmer can take care of almost 35 acres land single handed. I am personally guiding many farmers. Most of them are satisfied and find them selves doing better.
You can order books from Palekarji and go through them and understand by your self. Better is to attend his free workshops conducted through out the country. I would also suggest you to make a field trip to the farmers who have adopted it for the past 6 to 8 years and discuss with them.
I have taken many farmers to field trips and even recorded the videos. I have video recorded Palekar's classes. They are in English + Telugu.
Next important thing is to start the exploration into Zero Budget Natural Farming (ZBNF) in a small bit of your own land and get convinced by yourself. This will make everything pakka.
regards,
Ravisankar(09392444251)