Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Have 8 acres agriculture land in Gonda District U.P. need guidance what to do in that

Register

Click Here!

prathap65

Hi.. consider me as your friend, I would like to suggest you a simple thing. If you had a facility of irrigation just go for the sugar cane cultivation in 4acres, two acres for paddy and in remaining two acres you just keep it for grass growing along with this you keep two to three well breed cows for two years. And after two years with a huge income from your craps you just keep on increasing cow nos.. That's all. All the best

gree17a3

Well the Best Option for your Case(8 Acres of Farm Land) is to go for 3 Acres of Clonal Eucalyptus Plantation + 2 Acres of Hybrid Taiwani Papaya Cultivation + 2-Acres for Conventional Crops(eg: Wheat, Paddy, Mustard, Sunflower, Linseed & Maize) & on Rest 1-Acres you can do Cash Crop Cultivation(Eg. Watermelon, Muskmelon, Tomatoes, Onions etc). We give Online & On-Field Consultancy for the Above mention Cultivations.
Thanks & Regds.,
Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant.
Green Farm Organic.
Leader Road, Allahabad.
Mbl. 9795495543 & 9559944441.
email: greenfarmoganics@gmail.com

rajendrat

उम्मीद है कि आपने अपनी जमीन पर खेती शुरू कर दी होगी। आप अगर अपने अनुभव को यहां शेयर करें तो अच्छा रहेगा। इन तीन सालों में आपने कौन सी फसलें उगाई और नतीजा क्या रहा? अगर अब तक आपने खेती न शुरू की हो तो मेरी राय में आप खीरा, करेला, फूलगोभी, तरबूज और अदरक का प्लान बनाएं।

garao56

Depending upon the demand for crops and availability of irrigation water crops can be taken in UP such as wheat, paddy, mustard, potato, sugarcane and vegetables etc. Please also inform your intention to take up crops like fruit crops or seasonal crops or farm forestry etc

minalahm

I am a plant supplier, I am from Assam, I have available plant, For example. Forestry, Agri, seri, horti, etc, especially aricanut plant and agro plant, and rubber plant, if anyone need plant, then kindly contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Sri Vinodmishra ji has to put forth his plan of taking up crops on the land of 8 acres. If any fruit crops like Papaya, Guava etc are taken up if any crop is more than five acres ,35% subsidy for land development, infrastructure and cost of cultivation is available , please approach us for project report

ashishtom

Sri Vinodmishra ji has to put forth his plan of taking up crops on the land of 8 acres. If any fruit crops like Papaya, Guava etc are taken up if any crop is more than five acres ,35% subsidy for land development, infrastructure and cost of cultivation is available , please approach us for project report
Please share details