Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hatching egge/country chickens&giriraja breed

Register

Click Here!

arunai

Hi,I am having breeder farm last five years & capability to producing 25,000 hatching eggs per week by giriraja breed at present.
And also having a batch(1800 nos) of country chickens nearst to laying(18 weeks old).
Anybody intrested to buying hatching eggs out of tamilnadu,pls contact me.I can suply dayold chicks in arround TN.
I am intrested for reguler bussiness only.
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

sansuk77

pl send me your quotation for 100 country chicks and girija day old chicks to my mail

suresh7143

Hi,I am having breeder farm last five years & capability to producing 25,000 hatching eggs per week by giriraja breed at present.
And also having a batch(1800 nos) of country chickens nearst to laying(18 weeks old).
Anybody intrested to buying hatching eggs out of tamilnadu,pls contact me.I can suply dayold chicks in arround TN.
thank you
plz send quotation for 250 Giri raja chicks

gprao

country layer chicks wanted

thank you
i am interested in purchasing one day old country chickks 250 to 500 per month.pl quote me in mail regarding low price,breed name etc.my farm is at doddaballapur,near bengalur(45 kms). gprao

agrogreens

Eggs

Pl let me know u have fertile eggs for what all breeds and at what pricing. Need to get them to delhi. Pl specify airport of dispatch.

U can google to reach me as it is not allowed to post details here

manish koshal
agro greens

praha

Country chicken egg 4000 per week Muthalur

Dear sir ,
We need weekly 4000 country chicken egg in Muthalur near Sathankulam.
Please quote your best price & give your location please.
Regards

dilipindu

hi,i am having breeder farm last five years & capability to producing 25,000 hatching eggs per week by giriraja breed at present.
Anybody intrested to buying hatching eggs out of tamilnadu,pls contact me.i can suply dayold chicks in arround tn.
Thank you
i want 500 nos, giri raja 500nos countrychiks, or hatching eggs, per month required. Please contact my mail

saro69

country chicks

Dear arunai,
I am saravanan from salem i am looking to start country chick form pl sent details to my mail ID:

ngopa2009

thank you
INTERESTED sent your contacts to my mail

rajesh76

thank you
i required 100 country hen chicken and i know the cost per chicken with its trasportation cost . i am sivakasi me cell No.
regards
s.c.rajesh

kantilal

thank you
Hi We can buy 10000 eggs per week. please contact on my mail.

madan2

Dear Sir,

I have 250 birds Giriraja 5 months old .Male & female for sale..

Ready to lay a eggs..

Regards,

Madana Mohan,
Email:madan2reddy@gmail.com