Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hand Held Cotton Plucking System

Register

Click Here!

abcmjt

We developed a Solar powered hand held cotton plucking system.The productivity will be average 48 KG per hour. Normally the Battery will be fully charged by the back-packed solar panel, during the working time. The full powered battery can be used after the work for charging 6 Nos. Mobiles at-a-time and use LED light for lighting purpose in Home. It s very useful for the villagers, those do not have the Electricity in their home.

When forget to charge the battery in home or not fully charged due to power failure, they do not loose the work on next day. Battery get charged in sunlight, while working.

paulvishal

Want to buy

We developed a Solar powered hand held cotton plucking system.The productivity will be average 48 KG per hour. Normally the Battery will be fully charged by the back-packed solar panel, during the working time. The full powered battery can be used after the work for charging 6 Nos. Mobiles at-a-time and use LED light for lighting purpose in Home. It s very useful for the villagers, those do not have the Electricity in their home.

When forget to charge the battery in home or not fully charged due to power failure, they do not loose the work on next day. Battery get charged in sunlight, while working.

Dear sir,

I would like to get details of the product on my mail paulvishal09@gmail.com

I am eager to purchase the equipment if it is really efficient as you said.