Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guide to start different and new agriculture business.

Register

Click Here!

mohammadvohra

I have around 100 bigha land for agriculture and every year i grow rice and wheat so now i want to start law invest agriculture business or high income agriculture business
my land is near of dholka ahmedabad
as soon as possible give me best reply please
thanking you
Mohammad Vohra

anupam dev

I have around 100 bigha land for agriculture and every year i grow rice and wheat so now i want to start law invest agriculture business or high income agriculture business
thanking you
Mohammad Vohra
Dear Mr. Vohra,

Greetings from Sudharma Krishi Consultants (P) Limited.

Thank you for showing interest on Agri business sector as your future profession !

We are the IIT- Kharagpur & ICAR incubated company having its office at ICAR- NIRJAFT, Kolkata, India.

It is the most equipped and professionally managed organisation in India working in the service sector domain as Value Chain Architects, Consultants and service provider in the field of hi-end farming, agro based industry, export and other agri businesses. We have more than 150 nos of world class experts of different disciplines related to Agriculture and Agri Business. So, we are capable of to undertake any project ( medium to large ) in any part of the world.

So, come with us with your idea and we will make it a tangible shape.

Please find the the following links which could suit your purpose.

http://sudharmakrishi.com/farm-advisory-turn-key-solutions/

Looking forward to see you soon !

Best Regards

K. Basudev

SudharmaKrishi Consultants (P) Limited

Indian council of Agricultural Research ( nirjaft)

12, Regent park, Kolkata: 40.

email: skcpl2011@gmail.com

Phone : +91 988 3644 699, 9143787763

www.sudharmakrishi.com

sandeepmittal

Greeting for the day

Thanks for showing interest in farming.

Our company is doing contract farming we will suggest you the crop and we will purchases back the material.

for more details please contact us at
sandeep mittal 9829025301
www.samriddhigroup.in

jaipur rajasthan

selvaseelan

thanking you

Last edited:

selvaseelan

Hi Vohra,
You can make aware of organic farming to your neighborhood farmers who are all using chemical fertilizers now.
We will guide you how to reach our method to farmers.
If you know farmers having fertile land around 100acres, then it's your life changing business.
Welcome.
Selva - 91 9790814960
squarz@gmail.com

Pacific herb

Pacific Agro, provides expertise services in the field of Medicinal & Aromatic plants. Pacific Agro is a partnership firm formerly Pacific Herbs Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd, based at Nagpur, Maharashtra, established on 8th October 2003, We are specialized in Aromatic Grass Oil Project (Net profit Rs.80,000/acre/yearly) mainly in the Research varieties from CSIR- IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India, these project are being implemented in association with CSIR-IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India. We also have expertise in Coleus Forskohlii, Mucuna Pruriens /Velvet beans- we are doing it on 500 acre in coming season on Contract), Guargum and Bio diesel (Jatropha) Project. We provide turn key projects along with Elite & Authentic planting material, Consultancy and 100% marketing with Best price of the produce. We also under take mass plantation (100 to 500 Acres) of Medicinal & Aromatic plants on contract basis. Our Expert Panel- 1. Dr. A K Shahi, Ex Scientist, CSIR- IIIIM, Jammu (Aroma crop Expert), has developed RRL-CN-5 Variety. 2. Dr. Bhausaheb Choudhari, Agriculture expert (Aroma grasses). 3. Prof. Dr. C J Chandekar, Bio Technology expert (Micro Biology). 4. Dr. Sunita Jonwal, MD (Mumbai) and Dr. Laxman Jonwal, MD (Mumbai), plant based drug formulation expert. 5. Team of Scientist headed by Dr. Suresh Chandra, Chief Scientist, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu. For more details please contact- 09422881280, 07083757145 or 09730107163, Em- agrigum@gmail.com, web- aromediherbs.com

greenlandfns

thanking you
Mohammad Vohra
Earn highest income from your own/lease land, anywhere in India or around the world through High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) and additional farm based income generation activities, with lowest investment. Abundant supply of water is a must. You will get income within 9o days and you can use the cash flow for continuing the activities.

We offer complete consultancy (from innovative cultivation planning to marketing of products) for HVC-MCOS along with add-on activities such as Organic/Sustainable Tourism/Bee Keeping/Renewable energy generation, Value Addition of farm products etc.

We promote only Organic/Biodynamic/ Traditional/ Natural/Vriksha Ayurveda cultivation practices. Cultivation will convert your land into green heaven with high income regularly, short term and long term.

We also provide complete consultancy, advises and support for all other farming projects (animal husbandry-dairy, fishery, poultry etc) and value addition of farm products and farm based MSMEs, complete support for documentation, licenses, DPR for obtaining loans, subsidies, grants etc and market development support (domestic and export).

To get further details, please mail a request with details of land, location details, contact details, and any project idea you want to implement etc to:greenlandfns@gmail.com