Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guide to start an integrated farming in Tamilnadu.

Register

Click Here!

sharmi73

Hi
I am planning to start an integrated farming in Tamilnadu with goat, chicken, fish and honey bee combination. Can someone help with the detail, like training, bank loan assistance ... kindly send the details to sharmila1july73@gmail.com

Last edited:

rajanblr

I have also been scouting for such lands for last 3 months, Started a thread too. But unfortunately the lands with reasonably good water source are very highly priced. Almost barren lands are offered at 2lakhs... I need around 10-15 Acres of fertile land with reliable water source anywhere in Tamilnadu

natlive

Hi,
We are here to help you in the most profitable cavy farming with least maintenance and labor cost, complete training provide with buy back facilities and venture agreements include MOU, SLA and NDA.

mail us for more details
natlive.in@gmail.com

padmanabhan_ganesan

I have also been scouting for such lands for last 3 months, Started a thread too. But unfortunately the lands with reasonably good water source are very highly priced. Almost barren lands are offered at 2lakhs... I need around 10-15 Acres of fertile land with reliable water source anywhere in Tamilnadu
You should buy barren lands with the least price. There are ways to benefit from this.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
http://agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com