Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Guidance to start banana fiber plant

Register

Click Here!

marpffc9

Dear sir
please send the details of number of acres of banana you have or the raw material you can collect , the area you have for starting the plant, your back ground so that I can share the details I have about banana plant fiber units, experts, agencies, machinery suppliers, bankable projects etc. I do agricultural consultancy and you can write to me at marpally8@gmail.com

Attachments

sadhanexports

I want to start banana fiber plant so plz help me about that..

BANANA FIBRE EXTRACTOR UNIT DEMO AND PROJECT REPORT - CD

CD provides complete information about Banana Fibre extraction. Banana Fibre has got very good export potential for 25 countries including European countries besides vast requirement in domestic markets. States like Rajasthan and Maharashtra very extensively use Banana Fibre to make different decorative items.

Banana / abaca fibers come from the Banana variety Musa textiles, which are commonly known as abaca. The abaca-banana tree, whose leaves are held on a pseudo trunk with extremely long, fiber-reinforced and interwoven leaf stems. They have a high Tensile Strength and resist rot. Historically they have been used to make rope. They are environment friendly. The trunk of the Banana tree when treated properly gives this fine natural Fibre.

Banana Fibre has got very wide usage in the units like:

100% chemical free tissue paper, filter paper, paper bags, craft papers, greeting cards, wedding cards, carry bags, nursery pouches, art papers, decorative papers, tissue papers, bond papers, paper products like pen stands, table decorative, land shades etc., Banana Fibre is used in manufacturing industries of handicrafts, home decorative, door mats, table mats, pooja and meditation mats. Traditionally the Pattu sari was also made of Banana Fibre but it has become obsolete now.

In some countries Banana Fibre is being used for making of currency paper. Banana Fibre is used in textile industry also. The saris and clothing material made out of Banana Fibre demarks for aristocracy in few countries. Banana Fibre is being used in making socks in European countries.

CD provides the following details:

· Banana Fibre Extraction Unit Demonstration

· Project Report

· Salient features of Banana Fibre extraction

· PowerPoint slide presentation on Banana Fibre handicrafts and extracting fibre methods.

Project report in English. Cost of CD is Rs. 650/-

For the Following requirements please contact:

Sadhan Exports

(A Division of Sadhan Group)

Banana Fibre extractor machines
Banana Fibre Fabric

NB:

AMOUNTS CREDITED TO OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ONLY VALID. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANY DUPLICATE CHEATING PERSONS.

Cell: 9490873342

E-mail: sadhangrp@gmail.com

Payment Methods:

Sir,
Please deposit Rs. 650/- at any of these following bank on line accounts. Deposit at your place. Account no is:

SBI account in the account of N.Venkatrao on line SB AC NO: 10534896436 of Danavaipeta branch Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh 533 103. IFS. CODE: SBIN0007170

And give us a mail. We will send by regd. post or courier of your choice. Please do not forget to give us your mailing address also to enable us to send by courier.

Regards

Sadhan Exports

(A division of Sadhan group)

sadhangrp@gmail.com

Banana Fibre Fabric

Sir

You can pay by Western Union.

The price to overseas is

The cost of the CD is $ 60 and courier charges extra around ($ 60)

So please remit $ 120 to the following account and inform me

N.Venkatrao
Manager Business Co-ordination

Cell: +91 9490873342

Sadhan Exports

Address: # 76-5-/6, Himabindu Dlx apt., Gandhipuram-2 Rajahmundry 533103 E.G.Dt, A.P. India. Asian Continent

NB:

AMOUNTS CREDITED TO OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ONLY VALID. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANY DUPLICATE CHEATING PERSONS.

BANANA FIBRE EXTRACTOR MACHINES FOR SALE

BANANA FIBRE EXTRACTION MACHINE

SALIENT FEATURES

» The Banana Fibre Extractor Machine is first of its kind invented for the extraction of fibre from waste portions of Banana such as stems, leaf stalks and peduncle. The manual (or) semi mechanical extraction of Banana Fibre was tedious, time consuming, and caused damage to the fibre.

» It is a low cost portable device developed for the benefit of the farming Community and Self help women group

» Cost of the Machine varies basing on the iron and steel rates.

» 100% safety in machine operation with less maintenance cost.

» Respective State Governments offered subsidy on the machine due to its practical utility.

» Subsidiary is given by Khadi Village Industries Board and Horticulture Deportment.

» Production capacity of machine is 25 kg per 8 hrs.

» Chemical free natural fibre in terms of color and quality.
» Special feature of fibre is light in weight and shiny in nature.

» Banana Fibre tested in production of eco friendly, chemical free hand made paper and found successful.

» 100% Chemical free tissue paper, filter, craft paper, paper bags etc., are some of the products made out of Banana Fibre.

» Paper made out of Banana Fibre is having very good export potential for European countries.

» Paper having longevity of 700 years can be made out of Banana Fibre.

» In some countries Banana Fibre is being used for making of currency paper.

» Even ladies can easily work on the machine.

» Banana Fibre extracting machines are of two varieties.

1. Single motor-single machine runs with 2 HP single phase motor.

2. Single motor-Double machines runs with 2 HP single phase motor.

They can be run with diesel engines also. You can also make it mobile with slight modifications with little investment.

For the Following requirements please contact:

Sadhan Exports

Banana Fibre Fabric

NB:

Dear Sir,

The costs of the machines are:

1. Single motor and single machine is Rs. 69,000/-

Taxes, Transport and Motor Extra

2. Single motor and double machines is Rs. 92,000/-

This is for your kind information

Regards

Offered to vodamali

1. Single motor and single machine is Rs. 82,800/-

2. Single motor and double machines is Rs. 1,18,400/-

Banana Fibre Fabric

NB:

AMOUNTS CREDITED TO OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ONLY VALID. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANY DUPLICATE CHEATING PERSONS. ONE BY NAME MR. CHENDRAMOULI IS CHEATING CLIENTS. KINDLY INTIMATE US IN CASE HE CONTACTS YOU.

http://www.indiamart.com/sadhangroup/

BANANA FIBRE PULP CUBE FOR SALE

USED IN NATURAL PAPER and PLASTIC INDUSTRIES

EXCELLENT RAW MATERIAL FOR NATURAL BANANA PAPER, BANANA PAPER BOARD and HAND MADE SPECIALITY BANANA PAPER MAKING AND PLASTIC INDUSTRIES.

During the process of BANANA FIBRE extraction form banana trunk there will be pulp collected out. The pulp is compressed and made in to cubes. This Banana pulp cubes are used in banana paper and plastic industries.

http://www.indiamart.com/sadhangroup/

Dear Sir,

For the price we need to know the specifications of the banana fibre pulp cube. Please provide us the following parameters of banana fiber pulp cube.

1) Viscosity

2) Density

3) Moisture content

4) Antifungal to be added (Optional)

5) Bleaching/Binding Agent

6) Third Party Certification (Optional)

7) Mode of packing

Regards

N.Venkatrao

Sadhan Group

nikil8961

Dear sir
please send the details of number of acres of banana you have or the raw material you can collect , the area you have for starting the plant, your back ground so that I can share the details I have about banana plant fiber units, experts, agencies, machinery suppliers, bankable projects etc. I do agricultural consultancy and you can write to me at marpally8@gmail.com
I have 8 acres in Bellary district.

abdul nijas

Hello sir I'm looking for an experienced person to make a banana paper unit in my district.here the major cultivation is banana.so we can collect the stems of bananas so anybody interested pls contact me on whatsapp no:9846177793

avaniadiga

Since am from a farmer family want to start a banana fiber extracting unit so that I can empower myself as well as rural women . So please let me know how much capital is needed what are all the procedures and requirements