Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Guidance Required for Aloe Vera farming in Satara area ( Pune )

Register

Click Here!

faisal baug

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have land in Mhaswad village of Satara District ( Maharashtra ). I am interested in doing aloe vera farming on 5 acre of land. Can any company provide assistance for plantation of aloe vera and also require details about buy back agreement.

Awaiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Faisal Iqbal
faisal_ibg@yahoo.com

parth12

Dear Sir/M'am,

I have land in Pune district, I am interested in aloe vera farming 1 acre of land. Can any company will provide assistance for farming & also require details.

Thanks with best regards

From
Sujata Walunj

Dear Sujata Madam,
What type of assistance you need as there are many requirements like electricity, labour, road connectivity etc. also it depends on the requirement ( demand) of aelo vera leaf in your area.
kindly give details. .

Last edited by a moderator:

faisal baug

Dear Sujata Madam,
What type of assistance you need as there are many requirements like electricity, labour, road connectivity etc. also it depends on the requirement ( demand) of aelo vera leaf in your area.
kindly give details. .
Hi Satish,

Do you provide assistance for aloe vera cultivation and buy back agreement in Mhaswad area ( Satara , Maharashtra ). If you do please could you send me an email about the details on faisal_ibg@yahoo.com

Hi Satish,

Do you provide assistance for aloe vera cultivation and buy back agreement in Mhaswad area ( Satara , Maharashtra ). If you do please could you send me an email about the details on faisal_ibg@yahoo.com

yes i can provide assistance other then buy back at this stage. also provide your contact details address etc

Also to bring to your notice that we too are looking for buyers in maharashtra. we are into aleo vera baby plansts and leaves

garao56

Please inform the place of cultivation in Satara area , before taking up cultivation please have tie up with any herbal company for marketing of aloevera leaves or juice.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Retd Agricultural Officer ( Dept of Agril) & Agricultural Banker (Syndicate Bank) &
Also Ex.Lead District Manager
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com