Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guidance on Farming

Register

Click Here!

amitdave

Hello Friends,
I am based in Indore (MP) and new to farming. I own a fertile 10 acre land. I am a businessman and now I am focusing on coming up with farming. I want to do it organically, scientifically and finally to earn handsome in future with the produce. I want to go for farming of such produce that gives me return with in 12-18 months...to give me boost and appeal in this activity. I can even plan half portion for tree plantation for long period.
So Friends, guide me on what type of farming should I opt- medicinal / vegetables / aromatic / other cash crop / fruit plants.

Amit Dave

Last edited:

orgagro

Please contact Hon Shri Deepakji Suchade at Nemawar near your place.His email id is Deepak Suchde <deepaksuchde@gmail.com>; and phone no 09826054388.

amitdave

hi Kirti,
Thank u. I have been out so could not reply. I belong to Indore (MP).
The land is also in Indore.

amitdave

Dear Friend,
Thank you. I will soon call Mr Deepak, plz brief me about him. That would help me in conversation with him.

sachinp

Hello Friends,
I am based in Indore (MP) and new to farming. I own a fertile 10 acre land. I am a businessman and now I am focusing on coming up with farming. I want to do it organically, scientifically and finally to earn handsome in future with the produce. I want to go for farming of such produce that gives me return with in 12-18 months...to give me boost and appeal in this activity. I can even plan half portion for tree plantation for long period.
So Friends, guide me on what type of farming should I opt- medicinal / vegetables / aromatic / other cash crop / fruit plants.

Amit Dave
Dear Sir,
We have experienced team of professionals; provide complete support and coordination services in organic certification process. The process starts from organic farm development, organic product processing till final marketing linkage. All the documentation process is systematic and is completely compliant with organic standards. Current generation is much more conscious about health and diet. Everyone is going for organic certified products, which has more nutritional value and pesticide residue free.
We are committed to offer the clients cost effective and service quality. We are offering the following services.
 Organic Farming Training to Farmers
 Organic Certification
 Orchard Management
 Soil Health Care
Looking forward for good business association with your esteem organization. Do not hesitate to drop email or phone call for any query.

Thanks and Regards,

Mr.Sachin Palkar MSc.(Horticulture
E-mail: sachinp125@yahoo.com

pioneeragri

Hello Amit

We can provide you desired information, guidance and complete package of services on your farm. For further discussion, please write us an email or call directly as per following mentioned contact information.

Regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Agri)

pioneeragri

Hello Amit

We can provide you desired information, guidance and complete package of services on your farm. For further discussion, please write us an email or call directly as per following mentioned contact information.

Regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Agri)

herambgupte

Mr. Amit,

If you are looking up having a Dairy in the said land , do let me know.
I help in setting up to running a dairy farm successfully.

Thanks

Regards,
Heramb Gupte