Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

guidance in cut flower chrysanthemum production

Register

Click Here!

I am growing cut flowers chrysanthemums for last 5 years. having experimented with carnations, capsicum, strawberry and some other exotic vegetable production I have come to the conclusion that chrysanthemum is by far the most cost effective crop to do. Its like a desi cow whos conversion rate of feed to milk is extremely high and just as low maintenance as a desi cow. I can provide project report and projections of revenue, mother plants, growing instructions, marketing and propagation consultation to those new to this crop. Contact me to start planning

sagarj

I am growing cut flowers chrysanthemums for last 5 years. having experimented with carnations, capsicum, strawberry and some other exotic vegetable production I have come to the conclusion that chrysanthemum is by far the most cost effective crop to do. Its like a desi cow whos conversion rate of feed to milk is extremely high and just as low maintenance as a desi cow. I can provide project report and projections of revenue, mother plants, growing instructions, marketing and propagation consultation to those new to this crop. Contact me to start planning
I am looking to start a new business of my own. I would be interested to fetch further knowledge of chrysanthemum production.

Please provide your contact details.

You can contact me at:
Name: Sagar Jani
Mobile: 9970098805;
email: sagar_a_jani@yahoo.co.in
gtalk: sagar.jani2013

with the week end coming up, just reposting this advert for chrysanthemum cut flower production guidance and rooted cuttings .....those interested in planting by mid june need to start planning now .......I have tried and tested many other crops in polyhouse and have found chrysanthemums to be the safest and most cost effective option.........believers will be benefit and enjoy stress free agriculture