Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Guidance for pepper cultivation in Dahanu, Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

shyam-s

Hello Friends....I am looking to cultivate pepper in Dahanu, Maharashtra. I have a Chikoo farm and wish to cultivate pepper plants. The pepper vines can be grown under the chikoo trees and can climb on the trunk of the trees. If there is anyone who can guide me or any consultant then kindly contact me -

Last edited by a moderator:

achaldate

Hello Shyam,
Growing black pepper under chickoo trees is fine. How big are your chickoo trees?
If they are very tall, you may have problems harvesting it.
I can give you full guidance for black pepper farming.

If interested, please write back . I am located in Mumbai.

achaldate

Hello, The trees are not very tall that harvesting can be a problem. Please let me know your contact details. Best
Hello Shyam,

Thanks for your prompt reply. You can share your contact details, and I can guide you. Normally, black pepper vine can be harvested within 6-7 months of planting.
Normally chickoo trees are spaced quite apart, but, you can also utilize the space

Please get in touch with achaldate. I have sent you a private conversation too.

vrikshaay

Hello Friends....I am looking to cultivate pepper in Dahanu, Maharashtra. I have a Chikoo farm and wish to cultivate pepper plants. The pepper vines can be grown under the chikoo trees and can climb on the trunk of the trees. If there is anyone who can guide me or any consultant then kindly contact me -
Please see private message in your inbox / conversation menu (on top right) - click on the envelope symbol.

shanky75

Hi, this is Shankar Biddappa here fromBbangalore. Basically I from coffee district Coorg, Karnataka. Before planning to do pepper plantation need to check, your area climate suitable for this or not! If yes then I will guide you with complete details.