Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guidance/Consultation required to start agri-farming business

Register

Click Here!

dilimr

Dear all,

I am from Bangalore. I am planning to start an agricultural-farming business and i need expert advice on agri/farming business for setting up any the business. I want to start agri-farming on commercial basis and which yields good profit. My investment would be around 30-40 lakhs. I would welcome suggestions and advice.

Regards,

Dilip

aksharambs

Dear,

You can go for - Papaya, Drumstick Cultivation, PolyHouse with different flowers, fruits and vegetables. OR Halad/Turmuric, Ginger. OR Dairy Farming.

We have 12years of experience in agri business from selecting land to exporting for detail information please contact 9788182399

madhavs1

We can guide you in herbal and spices cultivation.....good income,fasr growing business..we have 15 exposure in this work.
Alovera
Stevia
Red sandle....,
herbal extracts we are dealing.

Regards,
Madhav
Hyderabad.

dilimr

Dear all,

Thanks for the revert. I am looking for more ideas. I request experts to pour in with more ideas.

Regards,

Dilip

ipmm173e

Dear all,

I am from Bangalore. I am planning to start an agricultural-farming business and i need expert advice on agri/farming business for setting up any the business. I want to start agri-farming on commercial basis and which yields good profit. My investment would be around 30-40 lakhs. I would welcome suggestions and advice.

Regards,

Dilip
Dear Dilip,
I introduce my self as R Murali, .Your intention to start agri-farming on commercial basis is highly appreciated. You may think of exporting Agricultural commodities more particularly vegetables,flowers,fruits etc. For further details you may contact through my e mail ipmmurali@gmail.com or through my mobile 9791153873

garao56

Please inform us as to whether you are going to cultivate vegetables, flowers, fruits or animal husbandry activities like dairy, poultry, sheep, goat etc to enable us to guide you.

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex.Agricultural Officer (Department of Agriculture, AP) & Agricultural Banker (SyndicateBank)
Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru , Vijayawada -13, AP,
Email:garao56@gmail.com,
Mobile:9703128495

mattdameon

We are into farming, manufacturing, processing, trading of Spices. If interested to know more about business ventures contact +918779649795