Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Guava seedlings wanted

Register

Click Here!

vikramkv

Hello sir. I want G Vilas variety guava seedlings to plant in 2 acres. Please suggest me the sellers of this variety around Bangalore or Gowribidanur.

garao56

Dear sir,

Please also try for Taiwan Guava variety which will fetch more income on your farm, clonal saplings are available in West Godavari District of AP

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

We are having the following best hi breed varities of GUAVA like Lucknow -49,Alagabad safeda,Arika Kiran(IIHR),Thailand white royal,Lalit (Redflesh) & Taiwan Pink .The above said varieties are promoted n propagated by air layering graft,Veener side approch grafting & macro clonel methods for good yield.
A Sivakumar,

shanmuga06

Now a days the "TAIWAN PINK" is the money spinner of farming community ,kitchen gardener,agro corporate people.The yield will be uncomparable with other cash crop.

A Sivakumar

garao56

G Vilas variety is not popular in AP and other states , please inform which horticultural research station has developed it. Please approach Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessargatta , Bangalore for suggestions.

G.Anandarao B.Sc (Ag)

hussaiahm

Guava is available in my nursery if want contact with me thank you . contact number 6000288754

Last edited:

arunchalafarms

Hi everyone,

I want to cultivate taiwan pink guava in 8 acre leased land near banglore (40 kms from bangalore) any one giving complete Guidance for the same is organic way is required urgently, consultants also welcome

garao56

Please consult us for project report, 40 % subsidy is available from National Horticulture Board for project cost provided lease agreement is registered for 10 years.

shanmuga06

In India so many Guava varieties are available.But all varieties not hold good among the farmers and public.For example The Lucknow-49 is very most familiar breed of Guava through out India for its taste and appearance among the public.And its full and full Indigenous.Now a days so many videshi varieties are seen in the market with rich light red colours like Taiwan PINK,Thailand White,red,Arca kiran and PKM-1.Eventhough so many varities are available in the market the people eyes are wandering about Lucknow-49 for its taste and satisfaction.