Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guargum Golden Opportunity

Register

Click Here!

Pacific herb

Guar gum sowing in summer season i.e. Jan-Feb is a "Golden Opportunity" as in this season the risk of pest & desaes is very less and the yield is also very good (up to 7 quintal/acre) and most important the rates will also be at higher side (may be above Rs.20,000/quintal) when the crop will be harvested in the month of May.
Guar gum Certified seeds of RGC and HG series are available with us along with cultivation practice and 100% Marketing.
Call our authorized Hyderabad office at 098850 44443 or 098850 55553 Mr Srinivas. Be care full of fraud people some people in Hyderabad area are misusing our company name.

Pacific herb

Guar gum in Summer Golden Opportunity

Please contact our Hyderabad office (Mr Srinivas- 098850 44443, 098850 55553, please note we have No other Authorised Franchisee in south states other than Mr Srinivas) or call Nagpur Head office at 093734 74251 for Original RGC & HG series Certified Seeds of Gum variety.

shrigovind

Dear Sir,

Please let me know your clients in Maharashtra, who are into cultivation of Guar by your support. I would like to visit them.

Regards,
SG