Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guar seed (product) Wanted @ Rs.25,000

Register

Click Here!

Pacific herb

We are in Guar (Guargum) Cultivation and Marketing of the Seed. We require these seeds in bulk quantity. Those who are in cultivation of this crop or planning to cultivate, we request them to contact us to sell their produce to us.
We are ready to pay Rs.25,000/Quintal. as First installment at the time of lifting the material and will pay Second installment as per the final deal. Interested Farmers/Growers can register their name with us for selling the Guar seed product.

Last edited:

sure192

Respected sir,

Could you explain the actual deal in this forum, so that it will be more usefull for guar cultivators to contact you, if the deal really impressive. Thank you.

pandithurai

Interested Guargum planting in two acre

Hi,

We are interested in planting Guargum in two acres, please send the details.

Thanks and regards
Pandithurai,Tamil Nadu

airfoiln

Dear Sir,

Please post the entire plan in detail for our benefit, I'm not sure I understand the part about the second installment.

yadava

Gaur Gum

Dear Sir,
We like to cultivate Gaur Gum,Please kindly clarify the rate mention is per quintal or Kg ? Interest to have dealing with your organisation.Please Reply.

Regards,
Bala

rajesh_patel

required detail

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

It would be nice of you could send us full details regarding your requirement of the seeds. I shall be interested in supplying you Guar Gum you needed. Kindly send private msg with your mail ID.

Thanking you
Rajesh Patidar

Pacific herb

Guar (Guargum), Maharashtra, MP, AP,TN & Karnataka

We request all the interested members to contact us directly through our email which is available below our post or call us directly. Here is the reply to all the esteemed members-
1. Sure192.
Could you explain the actual deal in this forum, so that it will be more usefull for guar cultivators to contact you, if the deal really impressive.
Reply- As mentioned in our post, we will make the payment @ Rs.25,000/quintal (it may change as per the quality) as first installment at the time of lifting the material and second and final installment will be made as per the market and Our buyer at USA, which will be the difference of the previous payment and the final rate. For example first installment is paid Rs. 25,000 and final rate or deal is made for Rs.35,000 then the second installment will be made Rs.10,000 (35,000 - 25,000= 10,000)to the seller. (the agreement will be signed to this effect while lifting the material)

2. airfoiln
Please post the entire plan in detail for our benefit, I'm not sure I understand the part about the second installment.
Reply - Same as above.

3. yadava
We like to cultivate Gaur Gum,Please kindly clarify the rate mention is per quintal or Kg ? Interest to have dealing with your organisation.
Reply- It is Rs.25,000 per quintal.
4. kjs_sangha
i have over 100acres of guar gum cultivated in panjab if interested pl cont.
Reply- Certainly, we are interested please contact with details.

5. rajesh_patel
It would be nice of you could send us full details regarding your requirement of the seeds. I shall be interested in supplying you Guar Gum you needed. Kindly send private msg with your mail ID.
Reply- Please contact with details like location of the plantation, our requiremnet is huge as we have two buyers at Hostan, USA. please contact to our email - herbal_globe@rediffmail.com else call directly - 094228 81280.
For more details you can visit our web site - http://www.aromediherbs.com

Last edited: