Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guar gum plantation/ Hyderabad Office

Register

Click Here!

Pacific herb

We the Pacific Agro, Nagpur is shortly opening our branch office at Hyderabad in Begumpet. We have got tremendous response for Guar gum cultivation from Andhra Pradesh hence we are extending our services for the benefit of farmers/Growers.
We are Pioneer Company in the field of Guargum cultivation in Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, we are even providing consultancy to our client in Jaipur (Rajasthan). We are having three years of extensive cultivation experience in different season at different places. Based on our experience, we advice the most suitable seed variety for the particular region of plantation.We supply only "CERTIFIED" seed. Our consultancy includes, Soil selection, Land preparation, Seed selection, Fertilzer dose and its application, Crop management, Water/irrigation management, Harvesting Technique and Packaging of the produce.
We want to appointment our Franchisee at Taluk/Mandal level, interested may please contact us.
For further inquiry please contact us directly on our email or call on 094228 81280/ 097301 07163. For more details please visit our site- Pacific Herbs| Gloriosa Superba, Vinca Rosea, Coleus Forskohlit

rvreddy

Interested in franchise

Hi

I saw your add about you are opening Branch Office in Hyderabad which is really useful. And also its good to know that you are planning to extend to Mandal/Taluk level.

I am interested about this to take in our Mandal/Taluk ( Punganur and & Chowdepalli Mandals in Chittoor District , Adhra Pradesh).

Give me the details how can we go about this.

Thanks
Venkat

Pacific herb

Guar Certified Seed for Sowing Available

Thanks for your response but how I can contact without your contact details, so please contact us by our email or over mobile.

Last edited:

sales04

Hello.

Dear Sirs,

I have a big enquiry. Pls quote the FOB tomorrow ASAP.
Q-ty of each item is 10 000 pcs.
Please complete the form form in our website to view samples and specifications of our requirements on our

I need the estimated FOB price incl export packing details (weight

and measurements of the export carton)

B.R.
David Luis

Last edited by a moderator:

sales04

Hello.

Dear Sirs,

I have a big enquiry. Pls quote the FOB tomorrow ASAP.
Q-ty of each item is 10 000 pcs.
Please complete the form form in our website to view samples and specifications of our requirements on our

I need the estimated FOB price incl export packing details (weight

and measurements of the export carton)

B.R.
David Luis

uppar42

Hi

Hello sir,

I Srinivasa from Bellary Karnataka .can you please provide me more details like investment, dedication and time to this business.

Thanks